Maximum Profits BBands Stop Forex Trading System and Strategy. The easy tool to let winners run longer & cut losers early. This isn’t the only or even the best way to trade but there is a logic behind it.
We all hate losses and naturally avoid them; likewise, everybody loves a winner.
The problem is that this kind of thinking leads to holding onto losers and cutting winners – maybe that’s why it’s so hard to follow the old trading axiom, “Cut Your Losses Short and Let Your Winners Run“.
This isn’t the only or even the best way to trade but there is a logic behind it.
It seems simple enough and makes sense.
The answer could be to change the way you think about losses; more specifically, love your losses.
There is no 100% loss free system!!
If you see a loss on an open position – take the loss.
LOVE THE LOSS.
Be happy that you banked a loss.
When you enter a trade expect it to be a loss. LOSSES ARE GOOD.
Sounds like counter-intuitive advice?
Well, successful trading is largely counter-intuitive.
Once you’ve changed the way you view losses the winners will seem to take care of themselves.
That said, winners need to be “RUN”.
Push the limits of your patience when holding onto a winner. Very often you’ll take profits only to see the market surge even further in your direction.
Be patient with winners.
Hold as long as you can.
Give them as much space as you can afford.
You could almost say that winners need to be treated the same way poor traders treat losses.
How to let your winners RUN longer & cut LOSERS early with this BBands Stop Trading System.
Using this “ForexWOT BBands Stop System” you will easily get to know in which trend type is the market and opening position is fairly easy following few simple rules, while books could be written around tens of various examples occurring when you use the original version.
- Best Time Frames: H1, H4, Daily
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY, USDCAD
- BBand Stop Alert
- Traders Zone
- Filter 2
- MACD Color Alert
- Support Resistance
- AFL Winner
- Signal Trend
- BBand Stop Alert green color
- When price upward and cross the yellow line of the BBand Stop indicator, BUY position should be opened.
- The position is opened only after the second candle is closed above the red line of BBand Stops indicator.
- Traders Zone green color
- Filter 2 green color histogram
- MACD Color Alert green color
- Support Resistance line white color below the previous swing low
- BBand Stop Alert yellow color
- When price downward and cross the green line of the BBand Stop indicator, SELL position should be opened.
- The position is opened only after the second candle is closed below the green line of the BBand Stops indicator.
- Traders Zone red color
- Filter 2 red color histogram
- MACD Color Alert red color
- Support Resistance line yellow color above the previous swing high
How to cut your losses short and letting your winners run with BBands Stop indicator?….
It’s very simple and easy to do.
Take look at the chart above for details.
I hope you get what I mean.
The only way to cut losses and let profits run is to first prepare yourself mentally. If you don’t have the willpower to do it, no system in the world will help you. This is why trading isn’t for everyone.
Not everyone has the willpower to deal with that situation.
It’s no different with people who smoke but want to quit and can’t. They simply don’t have the willpower to do it. They know it’s bad for their health, but mentally they can’t seem to push themselves to quit.
No different with trading, the only help is from yourself.
It’s either you have the willpower or you don’t.