Best Forex SuperTrend Price Action System – Focusing on finding the best reversals will put you on the path to trading success. Yeah, right. “The trend is your friend”.
What are your trading system and strategy for finding the most reliable trend reversals?
As a trend trader, you want to position yourself along with the market trend. A trend reversal is both your entry and your exit.
This is why you must answer this question to the best of your ability.
Focusing on finding the best reversals will put you on the path to trading success.
If you’ve been exposed to the main ideas behind technical analysis, you already know that trends are one of the cornerstones of technical trading.
They’re an important part of the technical toolbox because, more often than not, they work.
Studies have shown that prices move in persistent trends — and that following those trends is one of the most effective ways to significantly grow your portfolio.
But all trends eventually fail, leaving latecomers holding the bag for those who were prescient (or lucky) enough to get out early.
The key is to be on the lookout for those reversals.
How to stay in trades longer and how to identify possible reversals?…
For this purpose, we use SuperTrend “Custom” indicator, the Williams’ Percent Range, and Pin Bar Price Action Patterns to form well-rounded trade ideas.
The pin bar is a staple of the way I trade the Forex market.
It has a very high accuracy rate in trending markets and especially when occurring at a confluent level.
Pin bars can be taken counter trend as well, as long as they are very well defined and protrude significantly from the surrounding price bars, indicating a strong rejection has occurred, and preferably only on the daily chart time frame.
By combining these different tools (SuperTrend “Custom” indicator, the Williams’ Percent Range, and Pin Bar Price Action Patterns ), we can offset the weaknesses of individual concepts and create a sophisticated and more reliable trading approach.
This Double Supertrend Trading System is a very impressive trend following forex trading system and strategy.
This system is based on SuperTrend “Custom” indicator, the Williams’ Percent Range, and Pin Bar Price Action Candle.
This is “maybe” one of the simplest ways to determine trend reversals.
- Best Time Frame: H1, H4, and Daily
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, and USDCAD
- P4L Candle Time
- Market Panel Display Controller
- SuperTrend Cleared
- Williams’ Percent Range
- SuperTrend line green and yellow color
- Williams’ Percent Range line upward and above -50 level
- The identification of the BULLISH Pin Bar above the support level (green and yellow color SuperTrend line) shows that it is a strong BUY signal
- SuperTrend line red and brown color
- Williams’ Percent Range line downward and below -50 level
- The identification of the BEARISH Pin Bar below the support level (red and brown color SuperTrend line) shows that it is a strong SELL signal
- SuperTrend indicator is a trend and reversal identifier.
- Williams’ Percent Range is a trend momentum indicator.
- Pin Bar is your high probability trading signal
As you can see from the examples above, Forex trading does not have to be complicated or involve plastering messy and confusing indicators all over your charts.
Once you master a few solid Pin Bar price action setups like the ones above, you will be well on your way to becoming a more confident and profitable trader, just remember, mastering these setups will require patience, dedication, and discipline.