Best Intra Day Trading System – Forex QQE (Quantitative Qualitative Estimation) Trading with GANN Trend Filter Indicator. Quantitative Qualitative Estimation trading is based on a rather complex calculation of the smoothed RSI indicators.
In the original QQE indicator trading system, the signals are generated when the blue line crosses level 50 and when it crosses the yellow (dotted) line.
But I recommend using the following signals for trading: go long (buy) when the blue line crosses yellow line from below while both are below level 50; go short (sell) when the blue line crosses yellow line from above while both are above level 50.
Forex QQE Trading with GANN Rules
Best Intra Day Trading System – Forex QQE Trading with GANN Trend Filter Indicator is intraday and swing trading system trend following. It’s based from high quality indicators in the same window RSIOMA and QQE, RSI (14), Heiken Ashi, GANN, etc.
- Best Time Frame : 30 min or higher
- Recommended Currency Pairs : GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, … All major pairs
Metatrader Trading Indicators
- QQE alert MTF (Current time frame smooting 15),
- Chaos RSIOMA indicator(7,3,4,7,3),
- 4X 2010 GANN “trend” Indicator (Lb 52, LB, 13),
- Heiken Ashi
- RSI (14)
- Ferruxfx multi info THV indicator
- SEFC 10
- RSIOMA crosses upward QQE alert MTF;
- 4X 2010 GANN Indicator line is green color;
- Heiken Ashi white candles
- RSI (14) upward above 50 level
- SEFC10 has formed support line (aqua color)
- laurer has formed support line (doger blue color).
- RSIOMA crosses downward QQE alert MTF;
- 4X 2010 Gann Indicator line is gred color;
- Heiken Ashi red candles
- RSI (14) downward below 50 level
- SEFC10 has formed support line (magenta color)
- laurer has formed support line (red color)
Recommended Risk/Reward Ratio
What is the recommended risk/reward ratio in Forex QQE Trading with GANN Trend Filter Indicator
1:3 or 1:5 risk/reward ratio is achievable when the market trends after forming a too strong trade setup, and you succeed to enter on time.
In most cases you should be able to hit the top and bottom of the trends, no matter on what time frame you trade.
Or if you enter at the middle of the way, the trend should be strong enough to give you another big movement and make a profit which is 3 or 5 times bigger than your stop loss.
You can do that.