Euro Open M5 Forex Scalping Trading System – is a trend rider system, that means you only trade in the direction of the trend. Good traders always trade in the direction of the trend.
- Read articles and forums and get a Clue where the trend is for the week and month.
- Copy all the indicators to the expert > Indicators File for the metatrader 4.
- Load ForexWOT-m5tradingSystem Template.
- Check where the trend is going from the beggining of the Day.
Best Time: EUR open till US Closes
Best Pairs: Low Spread Pairs
- Green Yellow red Rainbow – Green must be above red ( trend direction)
- Big Green Arrow in the Chart. Small Green Arrow in the MACD/MADRO
- MACD – above or crossing 0 line (or almost crossing going up)
- MADRO9 – Green X and Square.
- Stoch Histogram – Crossing 0 line up.
- The 2 blue Laguerre lines Crossing 0,15 to 0,25 up. If Magenta line is Crossing down in the 0,25 to 0.15 means a strong signal.
- Ferrufx – Trend Indicator Must be Green, UP and Strong (over 75 %).
Ps.: You dont have to get all the signals to enter a trade. But IF all the signals are there at the same time, it should be a crystal clear entry.
- Green Yellow red Rainbow –Green must be below red ( trend direction)
- Big Red Arrow in the Chart. Small Red Arrow in the MACD/MADRO
- MACD –Below or crossing 0 line (or almost crossing going down)
- MADRO9 –Red Square and Red X.
- Stoch Histogram – Crossing 0 line down.
- The 2 blue Laguerre lines Crossing 0,85 to 0,75 up. If Magenta line is Crossing up in the 0,75 to 0.85 means a strong signal.
- Ferrufx – Trend Indicator Must be red, Down and Strong (over 75 %).
The First Signal that you look is the Big Arrows which comes with na Alert sound. Then you look to stoch see IF its crossing, then look Laguerre, Macd and MADRO 9 and Trend Indicator.
You enter the next bar after the Big Signal Arrow, If you are not sure, you can wait 1 more bar to see if more signals shows.
Signals that must be the there to enter a trade: Rainbow in the Rigth Direction, Big Arrow, Laguerre , Stoch, TREND Strong.
The best signals are after retracements and after slow market movement.
Exits: You may exit anyway you want.
Signals for exits: Signal Line changes color, heiken_dash Changes Color, a new Arrow in the other Direction shows, or you may use a 15 or 20 Pips trailing stops with no take limit, you may end up getting 100 pips or so.
Stop Loss: Use what fits you Best. As long as you are riding the trend, you only get to lose if the trend changes direction and you may manualy close the trade IF the TREND INDICATOR in the FERRUFX goes down to 65% or 60 %. This way you only lose a few pips, and when you win you win a lot. You may use 25 pips stop loss and
change it manually as you win pips.
You can trade the ASIAN MArket when the EU and US Markets are closed.
The Black Background is the Present Day, check where it begins to know the trend for the Day you are trading.