Profitable & High Accuracy Forex Binary Options Trading System – High Low EMA Octopus Solar Winds Joy Strategy with Semafor indicator. Are you searching for profitable and high accuracy forex/binary options signals?…
Forex Binary Options High Low EMA Octopus Solar Winds Joy Trading Strategy is your solution. This is TREND TRADING System and you can use the trading system for both Forex and Binary Options.
After discovering the necessity of a strategy, traders will often go on to seek the ‘best’ strategy that they can find. This can be an elongated process for some folks, as many traders are often looking for something that doesn’t exist: They’re looking for the strategy that rarely (or never) loses.
But,… This just doesn’t exist.
Regardless of how strong a strategy ever might be, it will never be 100% predictive of market movements.
The future is opaque with or without a strong strategy.
A good strategy can simply allow the trader to focus on higher probability setups and situations in an effort to win more money than they lose; so that they may be able to net a profit.
Of the three possible market conditions, TRENDS are probably the most popular amongst traders; and the reason for that is what we had alluded to a little earlier.
The future is opaque, and price movements are unpredictable. By simply recognizing a TREND, the trader has noticed a bias that has shown itself in the marketplace.
Maybe there is improving fundamental data for that economy, or perhaps it’s a central-bank driven move on the back of ‘Yen-intervention’ or another round of QE.
Another attractive aspect of trading with trends is that the speculator can look to employ the age-old logic of ‘BUY low and SELL high’.
It’s not enough to simply buy an uptrend or to sell a downtrend.
Traders are often best served by waiting for the uptrend to pull back before buying (or waiting for a downtrend to rip higher before selling), in an effort to enter the position as cheaply as possible.
The trend is a general direction of a market or of the price of an asset, and trends can vary in length from short to intermediate, to long term.
As a general strategy, it is best to trade with trends, meaning that if the general trend of the market is headed up, you should be very cautious about taking any positions that rely on the trend going in the opposite direction.
- Best Time Frames: H1 or higher
- Recommended Currency Pairs: EURUSD dan GBPUSD
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- 3 Level ZZ Semafor
- Signal Trend
- Octopus 1
- Octopus 2
- Solar Winds Joy – Histogram
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA) UpTrend: 3 EMA (yellow) above 13 EMA (lime) above 50 EMA (red). Waiting for the uptrend to pull back before buying (see 3 Level ZZ Semafor
- Octopus 1 and octopus 2 green color
- Solar Winds Joy – Histogram green color
- RSI line upward above 50 level
- Signal Trend green color bars
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA) DownTrend: 3 EMA (yellow) below 13 EMA (lime) below 50 EMA (red). Waiting for the downtrend rip higher before selling (see 3 Level ZZ Semafor
- Octopus 1 and octopus 2 red color
- Solar Winds Joy – Histogram red color
- RSI line downward below 50 level
- Signal Trend red color bars
The trend is your friend. This is rule of law for many traders. Following the trend is one-way traders attempt to predict the future direction of an asset’s price.
Trend trading and analysis is helpful because moving with trends, and not against them, will lead to profit for traders.