Bulls Power and Bears Power trading system is a forex strategy trend following. The technique was developed by Alexander Elder, and the two indicators involved are called Bulls Power and Bears Power.
Elder named the indicator after himself and X-rays, seeing a commonality between the revealing abilities of an X-ray scan and his indicator’s ability to see below the surface of the market.
Where a currency uptrend is sustained to the point that maximum prices move above the EMA the Bull Power histogram will be greater than zero.
As price maximums accelerate to greater levels (above the EMA) during the rising trend histogram bars will increase in height above the zero line showing the increased buying strength during the period.
Where a currency downtrend is sustained to the point that minimum prices move below the EMA the Bear Power histogram will be less than zero.
As price minimums accelerate to lower levels (below the EMA) during the falling trend histogram bars will increase in height below the zero line showing increased selling strength during the period.
ForexWOT Bulls Power and Bears Power trading system is a forex strategy trend following. SEFC Bull Bear and SEFC10 is a repainting indicator but the other indicators used not repaint.
- Best Timeframes: 30 min or higher
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD and EURUSD
- Bulls Power
- Bears Power
- SEFC Bulls-Bears
- BBand Stop Alert
- Signal Trend
- Bulls Power above 0 level
- Bears Power above 0 level
- SEFC Bulls-Bears blue color
- Super Momentum blue color
- SEFC05 green color
- SEFC10 above the previous swing low
- BBand Stop Alert blue color
- Signal Trend green color bars
- Bulls Power below 0 level
- Bears Power below 0 level
- SEFC Bulls-Bears magenta color
- Super Momentum red color
- SEFC05 red color
- SEFC10 below the previous swing high
- BBand Stop Alert red color
- Signal Trend red color bars
- Place your stop loss below or above the previous swing High/Low.
- Take profit: ratio 1:1 stop loss.