Forex Maximum Profits System – Forex Fiji Trend Trading System with Solar Wind Joy and High Low Activator Indicator. This is high profits and high accuracy forex trading system.
The Forex market consistently attracts traders of all skill levels and strategies. This is probably one of the most advanced basic strategies out there. It is also highly adaptable, can be traded on any timeframe, any currency pair, long-term, medium-term, even scalping (although scalping is it’s least suitable use).
To apply this Forex Fiji Trend Trading System with Solar Wind Joy and High Low Activator Indicator we must first be aware of the existence of a trend. Without identifying a trend we would be gambling, and that’s not the purpose of trading forex.
Fiji Trend Trading System and technical analysis can be employed for identifying a trend. The trading system is highly adaptable, can be traded on any timeframe, any currency pair, long-term, medium-term, even scalping.
- Green upward Fiji Trend arrow
- Aqua Fiji Trend line
- Green Solar Wind Joy Indicator
- Green SM Fisher Transform above 0.5 line
- Price above H1 Adaptive Gann High/Low Activator
- Red upward Fiji Trend arrow
- Yellow Fiji Trend line
- Red Solar Wind Joy Indicator
- Red SM Fisher Transform above 0.5 line
- Price bellow H1 Adaptive Gann High/Low Activator
Money Management NOTE:
Use only 2% of your account on each trade. This strategy will result in consecutive losses on occasions (when the trend is hard to determine/is not going anywhere). The reward however is very big. Risking 2% you can often gain 10% or more just on one trade. You need an account of at least $250 to be able to risk 2% per trade (0.01 lots), you can trade it on smaller accounts but you will need to use a risk greater than 2%.
To work out the proper lot size:
- A. (account balance / 100) X 2 –> This works out how much of your account 2% is
- B. answer a / 50 –> Divide the answer by 50 pips to get your risk per pip which you are allowed to take.
- C. answer b / 10 = lot size –> This works for USD accounts only and only when trading EURUSD! This tells you the lot size you should enter.