Forex High Profits – FISHER Trend Trading System and Strategy (How To Identify The Direction Of The Trend Easily). Trading with the trend is trading with the flow. How to make Big Gains with Low Risk currency trading.
Trend analysis is an essential component of successful trading. In this lesson (Forex FISHER Trend Trading), we will go hrough the process of identifying and trading trends in Forex.
A currency pair is trending when it is increasing or decreasing for a longer period of time. There are two types of trend tendencies in Forex – a bullish and bearish trend.
We have a Bullish Trend when the price accounts for higher bottoms and higher tops on the chart.
Bearish Trends have opposite functions to bullish trends. The trend is bearish when the price action creates lower tops and lower bottoms on the Forex chart.
Forex FISHER Trend Trading Rules
How To Identify The Direction Of The Trend ?… Forex FISHER Trend Trading (The combination of Fisher Indicator, EMA, and RSI) is a pure trend following forex strategy. We will use the trading system to identify the direction of the trend easily.
- Best Time Frame : 4H and Daily
- Recommended Currency pairs : EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD, AUD/NZD, EUR/GBP, GBP/NZD.
MetaTrader Technical Indicators
- Fisher Indicator 55 period with Vortex Indicator 28 period and level 1.05;
- Exponential Moving Averages:
- 5 EMA (close), 7 EMA (open), 15 EMA (open)
- MA CrossOver Signal ( 5-7);
- MA CrossOver Signal ( 7-15);
- Vortex (14 period).
General Rule :
- Trade only in the direction of the trend.
- Up trend= 5 EMA (close) > 7 EMA (open) > 15 EMA (close)
- Down trend = 5 EMA (close) < 7 EMA (open) < 15 EMA (close)
- MA Crossover BUY Arrow confirmed by:
- 5 EMA (close) > 7 EMA (open) > 15 EMA (close)
- Fisher Green bar
- Gold Line of the Vortex indicator > level 1.0
- RSI (14) line upward above 50 level
- MA Crossover SELL Arrow confirmed by:
- 5 EMA (close) < 7 EMA (open) < 15 EMA (close)
- Fisher Red bar
- Gold Line of the Vortex indicator < level 1.0
- RSI (14) line downward below 50 level
- Exit at the first opposite arrow or
- BUY: Setting Stop Loss to Previous Swing Low
- SELL: Setting Stop Loss to Previous Swing High
- TP: SL Ratio =1:2 or 1:3
This forex trading systyem is very easy and simple.