FTI HAMA Trading is trend following forex strategy. It works best on the longer time frames starting from the 15 minute charts and above. And This is how to apply the FTI HAMA effective methods and strategies of the trend following approach to the Forex Market.
Trend following is perhaps the most popular long-term strategy in all financial markets. To apply this strategy we must first be aware of the existence of a trend. Without identifying a trend we would be gambling, and that’s not the purpose of trading forex.
This trend following trading system based on x 3 Semafor indicator and FTI Hama system.
Best Time Frame : 15min or above,
Best Currency pairs : EURUSD and GBPUSD
Metatrader Indicators :
- Tren Bars,
- X3 Semafor,
- Kijiun Tenkan,
- FTI Hama System,
- daily open line,
- Simple moving average 11 period,
- mini synail,
- Pivot points level (use only for time frame 5 min, 15 min, and 30min ),
- MACD Histogam
- Wait the circle on Bottom (red or light blue, followed by PA tenkan line crosses up moving average) Confirmed uptrend,
- The price is above Blue HAMA System,
- MACD Histogram is Blue,
- Trend Bars is blue.
- Wait the circle on top (red or light blue, followed by PA tenkan line crosses down moving average) Confirmed downtrend,
- The price is below Red HAMA System,
- MACD Histogram is red,
- Trend Bars is red.
- WhenFTI Hama system changes color;
- on the pivot points levels;
- With ptofit Target predetermined by currency pairs an d time Frame;
- Place stop loss on the previous swing.
This trend following trading System is good also for trade on the Binary options.