Best H1 Time Frame Forex Trend Following Trading Strategy – Forex GANN HiLo Activator with William’s Percent Range Trading. This Trading System is a trend following strategy. You only trade in the direction of the market trend (trend is your friend).
The direction of the trend is determined by the GANN HiLo Activator indicator (the blue line) and Kaufman V.3 indicator (the Magenta Line < White Line trend is Up; the Magenta Line > White Line trend is Down).
The trend momentum is determined by FX_Trender Indicator, MACD with EMA Indicator, William’s Percent Range Indicator, and Signal Trend Indicator.
A powerful trading strategy that lets you capture momentum and ride trends. This Trading System is a trend following strategy. You only trade in the direction of the market trend (trend is your friend).
- Best Time Frames: H1, H4, and Daily
- Recommended Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, … all Major Pairs
- GANN HiLo Activator
- MACD with EMA
- William’s Percent Range
- Signal Trend
- GANN HiLo Activator indicator line upward below the uptrend candles
- Kaufman indicator Up Trend
- BC pattern arrow blue BUY must be confirmed by:
- FX_Trender indicator > 0
- MACD with EMA above 0 level
- William’s Percent Range above -50 level
- GANN HiLo Activator indicator line downward above the down trend candles
- Kaufman indicator Down Trend
- BC pattern arrow red SELL must be confirmed by:
- FX_Trender indicator < 0
- MACD with EMA below 0 level
- William’s Percent Range below -50 level
- Initial stop loss on the previous swing
- (Ex. H1 trading) After 180-200 pips in gain move stop loss at the entry point
- or exit position when kaufman indicator v.3 reverse trend