Forex Ichimoku Half Trend TD is a swing trend following system filtered by long term and medium term indicator.
SWING TRADING is a style of trading that attempts to capture gains in a stock or currency (forex) within one to four days. Swing traders use technical analysis to look for stocks with short-term price momentum. These traders aren’t interested in the fundamental or intrinsic value of stocks, but rather in their price trends and patterns.
To find situations in which a stock or currency has the extraordinary potential to move in such a short time frame, the trader must act quickly. Therefore, swing trading is mainly used by at-home and day traders. Large institutions trade in sizes too big to move in and out of stocks quickly. The individual trader is able to exploit such short-term stock or currency movements without having to compete with the major traders.
- Time Frame : 240 min or daily.
- Currency pairs : any.
- Half Trend Td amplitude 2.
- Long Term filter indicator (Weekly time frame)
- Medium term filter indicator ( current time frame) joker filter
- Supporting ADX 9 period with 22 level and smoothed moving average 3 period
- Half Trend TD trading rules
- Ichimoku Kinki Hyo
- XPS iMA
Half Trend TD arrow buy confirmed by:
- Long Term filter aqua bar,
- Medium term filter green bar,
- and ADX > 22 level or ADX > your moving average (this condition is optional).
- Candles above Kijun-sen
- Chikou Span above candles
- XPS iMA up trend
Half Trend TD arrow Sell confirmed by:
- Long Term filter magenta bar
- Medium term filter magenta bar
- and ADX > 22 level or ADX > your moving average (this condition is optional)
- Candles below Kijun-sen
- Chikou Span below candles
- XPS iMA down trend
When the price movement bounce on the Half Trend Trend Line whit the same previous conditions.
Exit at the opposite arrow or ratio 1.2 initial stop loss or traling stop that depends by time frame and currency pairs. Initial stop loss on the previous swing.