BEST Forex M30 H1 Time Frame Mechanical Trading Strategy – Super high accuracy Forex Pivot All Levels Trading With Daily-Weekly Open Trading System. This method allows traders to enter transactions without emotion and take the trade regardless of what is happening in the markets.
Mechanical trading systems are systems that generate trade signals for a trader to take. They are called mechanical because a trader will take the trade regardless of what is happening in the markets.
Pivot points provide a standard support and resistance function on the price chart.
When price action reaches a pivot level it could be:
- Extended (breakouts)
If you see the price action approaching a pivot point on the chart, you should treat the situation as a normal trading level. If the price starts hesitating when reaching this level and suddenly bounces in the opposite direction, you can then trade in the direction of the bounce.
However, if the price action breaks through a pivot, then we can expect the action to continue in the direction of the breakout. When price clears the level, it is called a pivot point breakout.
To enter a pivot point breakout trade, you should open a position when the price breaks through a pivot point level. If the breakout is bearish, then you should initiate a short trade. If the breakout is bullish, then the trade should be long.
This is Intra-Day trend following strategy based on pivot point breakout and Daily Weekly Open method.
- Best Time Frames: M30 and 1H time frame
- Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, …and All Major Pairs
- Pivot All Levels Trading
- Daily-Weekly Open
- Signal Trend
- William’s Percent Range
- SFX MLC (5,6,2,0,)
- The Secret Trend indicator
- FXST3 CCI indicator (14,4)
- Price upward above Pivot Point Level
- Price upward above Daily Open
- Price upward above Weekly Open
- Daily Open line above Weekly open line
- Alert BUY: SFX MLC indicator pink line is > Dodger blue line; but, to confirm the entry long at least five of the following conditions must be met.
- FXST3 CCI indicator has green bars
- CM indicator has green bars
- The Secret Trend indicator has dots Dodger blue
- William’s Percent Range above -50 level
- Signal Trend green color bars
- After the conditions are met, we proceed to trade BUY when the price retraces the pink line
- Price downward below Pivot Point Level
- Price downward below Daily Open
- Price downward below Weekly Open
- Daily Open line below Weekly open line
- Alert SELL: SFX MLC indicator pink line is < Dodger blue line; but, to confirm the entry short at least five of the following conditions must be met.
- FXST3 CCI indicator has red bars
- CM indicator has red bars
- The Secret Trend indicator has dots red
- William’s Percent Range below -50 level
- Signal Trend red color bars
- After the conditions are met, we proceed to trade SELL when the price retraces the pink line
- When SFX MLC change direction
- Whit predetermines profit Target that depends on time frame and currency pairs