Very easy high accuracy Forex MA 5 Neuro Trend Trading with CCI and RSI Filter Indicator – Trading trends is fairly straight forward and can lead to profitable trading in the appropriate situation on the right pairs.
Today we will discuss Forex MA5 Neuro Trend Trading Strategy that identifies trend trading opportunities and can trade them effectively.
Find Trade Entries Using the RSX Indicator – There are 1000’s of technical indicators to choose from when it comes to signaling entries, but one of the most popular indicators that has stood the test of time is the RSI or Relative Strength Index. This oscillator moves up and down between 0 and 100 and tracks the strength of the currency pair’s movement.
Any time the RSX reaches above 70 or falls below 30, it is considered an extreme reading that could be ripe for a price reversal.
The way we look for entries is to identify times when the RSX crosses below the 70 level and when the RSX crosses above the 30 level. Notice, it’s not when the RSX breaks above 70 or below 30, it’s when RSI crosses back from an extreme level back to “normal territory”.
This high accuracy trading system is a revisted of Neuro Trend Trading system but filtered with new indicators how jaimo-Jma, RSX, and CCI. The rules of this Neuro Trend trading system are more clean.
Best Time Frame : 15 min or higher.
Currency pairs : major but also gold , silver and oil (but with low spred).
- MA 5 indicator,
- Jaimo-Jima indicator (setting default),
- RSX indicator(12 period),
- Pivot Points Level,
- Woodies LNX,
Neuro Trend indicator Instructions:
- Copy the NeuroTrend_Indicator.ex4 and all custom indicator files to \experts\indicators\ folder
- Copy to file NeuroTrend_Include.mqh to \experts\include\ folder
- Copy neurotrend.net to \experts\files\ folder
Trading Rules for high accuracy Neural Networks System.
- MA 5 Line upward and into the bands Jaimo Jma.
- Blue line Jaimo Jma indicator > red line.
- RSX indicator green color.
- CCI Indicator green and above 0 line.
- MA 5 Line downward and into the bands Jaimo Jma.
- Neuro Trend into the bands Jaimo Jma.
- Red line Jaimo Jma indicator > blue line.
- RSX indicator green color.
- Profit Target 8-12 pips.
- On the Pivot Points Level.
- Initial Stop loss 5 pips above or below entry bar.
In forex, successful directional trades not only need to be right in analysis, but they also need to be right in timing as well.
If the price action moves against you, even if the reasons for your trade remain valid, trust your eyes, respect the market and take a modest stop. In the currency market, being right and being early is the same as being wrong.
Consider a scenario where a trader takes a short position during a rally in anticipation of a turnaround. The rally continues for longer than anticipated, so the trader exits early and takes a loss – only to find that the rally eventually did turn around and their original position could have been profitable.