Highly Effective MACD Trading System For Advanced Trader. Forex Trading System with MACD Best Settings (ForexWOT.Com-MACDRadsHasCCI) – Tested For A Long Time And Profitable Even In The Worst Market Conditions.
ForexWOT.Com-MACDRadsHasCCI – The MACD default settings is 12, 26, 9. However, to remove the noise you can set it to 35, 70,24 to make it even slower (Forex MACD Best Settings).
The above screenshots are all with this slower settings.
The 35, 70,24 makes the MACD slower and it removes most of the noise.
In spite of this, none of trade setups will be missed, and our entry will not be delayed at all.
This is an amazing feature that MACD has.
Forex MACD Rads HAS CCI Trading Rules
ForexWOT.Com-MACDRadsHasCCI is a manual forex trading strategy that you can use to generate profits from forex market every month.
It was designed to be very simple and very powerful at the same time.
And unlike most trading systems all over the market, this system is tested for a long time and proved to be profitable even in the worst market conditions.
The reason for that, is that was designed based on the most powerful trading methods like trend following trading and wave trading.
- Rads HAS Ext
- Rads HAS
- Signal Trend
- QFF MACD
- CCI-Nrp-MTF Advanced
At the same time, the system was meant to be very simple.
You don’t have to be an experienced trader to be able to use it.
In fact, even if you have no trading experience at all you would still make a lot of money from it just like pro traders.
- The dot is green and located at the bottom of the current wave (that means the signal is a buy signal)
- Wave indicators, Rad HAS and Rad Has Ext: all bars/candles are green (that means it’s a buy signal or bullish wave)
- COG Channel indicator is up, and trend indicator QFF MACD is showing green bars above 0 line
- CCI-Nrp-MTF Advanced upward
- Signal Trend green color
- The dot is red and located at the top of the current wave (that means the signal is a sell signal)
- Wave indicators, Rad HAS and Rad Has Ext: all bars/candles are red (that means it’s a sell signal or bullish wave)
- COG Channel indicator is down, and trend indicator QFF MACD is showing red bars below 0 line
- CCI-Nrp-MTF Advanced downward
- Signal Trend red color
Before you enter any market as a trader, you need to have some idea of how you will make decisions to execute your trades.
You must know what information you will need in order to make the appropriate decision about whether to enter or exit a trade.
Some people choose to look at the underlying fundamentals of the company or economy, and then use a chart to determine the best time to execute the trade.
Others use technical analysis; as a result they will only use charts to time a trade.
Remember that fundamentals drive the trend in the long term, whereas chart patterns may offer trading opportunities in the short term.
Whichever methodology you choose, remember to be consistent.
And be sure your methodology is adaptive. Your system should keep up with the changing dynamics of a market.