FREE DOWNLOAD Martingale Money Management Trading System – Forex MACD Volatility Channel Trading Trategy With Martingale Money Management. Forex MACD Volatility trading is profitable trend following with large stop loss ant it’s based on moving averages channel and MACD.
Volatility is something that we can use when looking for good breakout trade opportunities.
Volatility measures the overall price fluctuations over a certain time and this information can be used to detect potential breakouts.
There are a few indicators that can help you gauge a pair’s current volatility. Using these indicators can help you tremendously when looking for breakout opportunities.
Forex MACD Volatility Channel Trading Rules
This Forex MACD Volatility trading strategy bases its money management on the martingale, but do not worry because in the end you will be always on the side of the market.
- Time frame 15 min or 30 min for intraday trading.
- 60 min or higher for swing trading.
- Moving Average LWMA 21 period, price close with 3 shift and level 60 and -60.
- Volatility channel as level for stop loss.
- MACD with EMA (fast 13, sloow 25, signal 5, MA of signal 200.).
- Heiken Ashi Smoothed (+++HEIKEN)
Let’s got to trading rules Forex MACD Volatility trading
- When the price close above the moving average channel,
- Check the MACD, place an buy order, if the histogram is above the his gold line,
- Price above the Volatility Channel Stop.
- When the price close below the moving average channel,
- Check the MACD, place a sell order, if the histogram is below the his gold line,
- Price below the Volatility Channel Stop.
Exit position and Martingale Money Management
- You have to define for each currency and time frame level stop and take profit.
- You may utilize a ratio ranging from 2: 1 or 3: 1 (profit/stop) in relation to market conditions.
This strategy is very speculative and it’s demonstration purposes only and is a trading idea aimed at experienced traders
You can also make trading with this system without using the MARTINGALE Money Management.
Forex trading may seem very simple for the beginners. Actually it is really simple and you can quickly learn how to open a trading position and how to close it.
The most difficult part is to open a trading position in a right moment and close it with profit. That can take you a long time to learn.
Many new traders who try trading with their funds in Forex loose money very quickly due to their inexperience and lack of trading skills. And when it happens they blame Forex and thinking that Forex trading is a scam.
To trade forex profitably you have to know how to trade. Sounds simple but it is not that simple. There are many fields inside forex trading you have to be an expert of:
1, Technical Analysis
3, Market Psychology/Market Dynamics
4, Trader’s Psychology (Yes examine your behavior, your psychology and emotions)
5, Money Management/Position Management
90% of traders lose money because they just too impatient. They don’t spend time to learn about the forex market and forex trading.