BEST Forex Daily time frame (chart) trading system – How To Catch Big Profits From Short-Term Swing Trading. This is your best tools and technique to profit from forex Short-Term Swing Trading.
Short-term Swing trading provides for a much larger profit potential than day trading. On average you can shoot for a few percentage points all the way up to 20% and beyond. Because your time frame for trading is larger your profit targets are also greater. This is where swing trader becomes fun.
Short-term Swing trading (also known as “momentum trading”) is also an ideal trading timeframe for people who can not or will not sit in front of their computer monitor all day, staring at flashing ticker symbols.
ForexWOT Short-Term Swing Trading Rules
Swing Trading does not require you to place trades daily. Generally trades are placed every 2 to 3 weeks.
Swing Trading Strategies don’t need to be complicated to be successful.
I firmly believe that over complicating a strategy will only lead to failure, frustration, and inconsistency. It’s best to stick with a K.I.S.S plan when it comes to trading “Keep It Simple Stupid”.
Lets take a look at some of the guidelines we use to help us on our path to profitability.
- Best Time Frame : D1 (Daily)
- Recommended Markets : Forex and Indicies
Metatrader Trading Indicators
- Easy Forex System (line Blue, lines Yellow and White)
- 5 Ema (median price HL/2, line dot magenta)
- Momentum (7)
- RSI (7)
- Signal Trend
- Trend Striker Extreme
- Price Above the channel (line blue and yellow only trades only buy)
- Price Below the channel, trades only sell.
- Price above the channel
- White line crosses downward 5 EMA
- Trend Striker Extreme blue color
- Momentum (7) line upward and above 100 level
- RSI (7) line upward and above 50 level
- Signal Trend green bars
- Price below the channel
- White line crosses upward 5 EMA
- Trend Striker Extreme red color
- Momentum (7) line downward and below 100 level
- RSI (7) line downward and below 50 level
- Signal Trend red bars
Can You be Successful With swing Trading?…
Yes you can be successful with swing trading, i tried scalping and day trading and it didn’t work for me, but i do well with swing trading.
I think it is the best trading style, because you will avoid being stressed, and you will find enough time to think and take your decisions.
But to be honest it all depends on your personality.
If you asked a scalper, he would tell you that swing trading is just a waste of time , and the best way of making money is scalping, and if you asked a swing trader he would give you a different answer.
So it all depends on every one’s experience and personality. (Nassif, independent trader)