Best 4 Hour Forex Trading System and Strategy – Forex MTF Gann Hilo Activator. In this Forex MTF Gann Hilo Activator 4 Hour Chart Trading System, you will learn a Forex trading strategy that actually makes money consistently while spending very little time actually looking at the charts and making decisions.
This Forex Trading System & Strategy is very simple and you can master it very fast. It is designed for beginners who are just starting out and want to make money and not lose their money like 96% percent of traders do.
In the Forex market, the four-hour time frame takes on special importance.
The market never closes, and traders are literally Trading the World.
The four-hour candle represents half of each geographic trading session. Each of these sessions can take on markedly different tones, and that is where traders can look for potential opportunities.
See trading example below for better understanding of the trading concept.
Forex MTF Gann Hilo Activator 4 Hour Chart Trading System is based on the principle, BUY low and SELL high off the 4 Hour Trading Chart. The system is a trend following.
- Best Time Frame: 4H
- Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURUSD, USDCAD, …all major pairs
- MTF Gann Hilo Activator
- OverBoughtOverSold Indicator( OBOS)
- Stochastic Oscillator (8,3,3)
- William’s Percent Range
- Signal Trend
- OBOS gives BUY signal (blue color arrow)
- Enter when price closes above MTF Gann Hilo Activator
- Stochastic Oscillator (8,3,3) uptrend
- William’s Percent Range uptrend above -50 level
- Signal Trend green bars
- Heiken Ashi Candles blue color
- OBOS gives SELL signal (magenta color arrow)
- Enter when price closes below MTF Gann Hilo Activator
- Stochastic Oscillator (8,3,3) downtrend
- William’s Percent Range downtrend below -50 level
- Signal Trend red bars
- Heiken Ashi Candles red color
Only trade in the direction of the trends; buying up-trends, and selling down-trends.
Since traders are looking at their charts for each four-hour bar, they have built-in trade management for each position that they take on.
Traders can use the close of each four-hour candle as an opportunity to adjust stops (particularly the break-even stop) or to take profits while also looking to trigger new positions.
Traders can take this a step further by trailing their stop in an effort to lock in gains in the event that the trend gets especially built-in. We looked at this premise in Trading Trends by Trailing Stops with Price Swings.