Forex QQE Advanced ADX Trading System – is a trend following trading system filterd by QQE new histo alerts indicator and Advanced ADX.The purpose of this method is to filter the most number of false signals to increase the profitability of the Trading System.
Advanced ADX – This is an advanced version of the Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) indicator. This indicator shows ADX indicator in another easy way. Buy when Bars is Green, Sell When Bars is Red.
The advanced ADX indicator is based on the Average Directional Movement Index (ADX). ADX basics: +DI above -DI means positieve trend. -DI above +DI means negative trend. ADX values above +23 suggest strong trends.
The advanced ADX Trading Signals
- Buy: Wait for the first green bar.
- Sell: Wait for the first red bar.
The advanced ADX Indicator Preferences
- Currency pairs: any
- Preferred Time frames: any
- Sessions: any (London, New York for smaller timeframes up to the 15 min)
The ADX indicator measures the strength of a trend and can be useful to determine if a trend is strong or weak.
- Candle Direction Indicator Green;
- QQE new histo alerts indicator green bar;
- Neuro Forex Strength Trend Predictor green bar;
- Advance ADX green bars and above 23 line
When these conditions agree to open a long position at the opening of the next bar.
- Candle Direction Indicator Red;
- QQE new histo alerts indicator red bar;
- Neuro Forex Strength Trend Predictor red bar;
- Advance ADX red bars and above 23 line
When these conditions agree to open a short position at the opening of the next bar.
Take profit Ratio 1.4 Stop loss.
Profit Target predetermined that depends by currency pairs.
Initial stop loss on the previous swing, after 40 pips in gain move stop loss at the entry point.