If you want to trade trending markets, then ForexWOT Trend Combo System is one of the best ways to identify the direction of the trend. Absolutely SUPER SIMPLE and EASY trading system.
They say the trend is your friend.
Or, ride the trend until its end.
But, what should a trend trader do to ride a Forex trend…?
Everyone wants to trade trending markets. The problem is that trends do not form that often.
This is a very simple technique that I will show you today that, with enough practice, will make determining trend strength a much more manageable task.
- Best Time Frames:
- M30 and H1 for intraday trading
- H4, D1, and Weekly for short-term swing trading
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs:
- GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY
- Trend Channels
- Signal Trend
- NS (Trends Scanner)
- NO (Trends Scanner)
- Price breaks above the upper Trend Channels indicator
- Signal Trend green color bars
- NS (Trends Scanner) aqua color
- NO (Trends Scanner) blue color
- Price breaks below the lower Trend Channels indicator
- Signal Trend red color bars
- NS (Trends Scanner) magenta color
- NO (Trends Scanner) red color
Determining the strength of a trend doesn’t need to be a complex operation.
Something as simple as the “Forex Trend Combo System” discussed above is all you need to gauge whether a trend is likely to continue or break down.