How to use Forex Trend Session Synergy Trading System with Momentum and Multi Time Frame Moving Average to maximize your profits. Forex Trend Session Synergy Trading System is trend following and momentum strategies in forex markets.
Trend following and momentum strategies is a trading strategy used by many successful trading systems. Trend following trading is not very complicated in terms of rules. It can be quite tough in reality but the trading rules themselves are often not that complex.
The Multi-Timeframe Moving Average (T3 Moving Average indicator) is part of the Forex Trend Session Synergy Trading System. It will calculate and display a moving average using the bar interval, moving average type, length, and price source that you have selected. This allows you to plot moving averages based on a bar interval that is higher than your current chart interval. If you do not specify a bar interval then the moving average will be calculated in the chart interval. Multiple moving averages can be loaded into the same chart.
Momentum indicator is a very important key success factor in Forex Trend Session Synergy Trading System . One of the key tenets of technical analysis is that price frequently lies, but momentum generally speaks the truth. Just as professional poker players play the player and not the cards, professional forex traders trade momentum rather than price. And now, let’s go to the rules….
- T3 MA H4 lime line upward
- T3 MA H1 yellow line upward and above T3 MA H4
- White line Snake Trend upward cross above MA 13 magenta line
- Both Trend Session and Trend Synergy indicators aqua color
- Momentum indicator upward cross above 100.08 line
- T3 MA H4 lime line downward
- T3 MA H1 yellow line downward and below T3 MA H4
- White line Snake Trend downward cross below MA 13 magenta line
- Both Trend Session and Trend Synergy indicators red color
- Momentum indicator downward cross below 99.92 line
Just because the Forex market is online twenty-four hours a day does not mean that you have to trade all that time. If you are doubtful, do not trade at all. Instead, analyze the market and use the knowledge you get to make more profitable trades in the future.