High Accuracy Forex Binary Options Trading with EMA Kijun-Sen System and Strategy – If you are a real trader, you are not a gambler. Can you make money while gambling? Yes. Will you make money? Probably not. Can you make money consistently off gambling? Absolutely not.
Do people make money from forex or binary options?… The answers to those questions will be absolutely the same if you exchange “gambling” with “forex or binary options”, which is barely necessary as it is because binary options are gambling, more or less.
I know you are not a gambler, so you need a good trading system and discipline whit your trading system’s rules. In this article i’ll show you how to use ForexWOT EMA Kijun-Sen Trading System in forex market and binary options.
The Kijun-Sen is one of the true “workhorses” of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and it has myriad applications. Like its brother, the Tenkan-Sen, the Kijun-Sen measures the average of price’s highest high and lowest low, though it does so over a longer time frame of 26 periods as opposed to the tenkan sen’s 9 periods.
Let’s begin with the formula, since Kijun-Sen measures the past 26 periods, we compare it against the 26 period Moving Average:
- Kijun-Sen = (HIGHEST HIGH + LOWEST LOW)/2 for the past 26 periods
- 26 period Moving Average = Average of the past 26 closing prices
By taking the median of price extremes, Kijun-Sen reflects the equilibrium, or 50% retracement of prices, taking volatility into account. A flat horizontal Kijun-Sen means that price extremes have not changed, and the market is consolidating.
Prices tend to gravitate towards this equilibrium, as indicated by the blue circles in the above chart. Once a strong trend is identified, retracements toward the Kijun-Sen serve as more conservative entry points.
On the other hand, the 26 period moving average does not offer such insight since it does not take volatility and equilibrium into account – it usually is moving constantly and does not display any flat periods.
Because the Kijun-Sen displays price equilibrium, it only changes when the “extremes” change, and does not change as much as a typical moving average.
This quality allows the Kijun-Sen to better track price movements and for this reason, traders commonly reference the Kijun-Sen for stop loss placements as well.
The Kijun Sen is part of the Ichimoku Indicator which you can find on MetaTrader 4.
How to Get Rich and Make Money From Forex Binary Options with EMA Kijun-Sen Trading Strategy. Ninety percent of traders lose money, largely due to lack of planning, training, discipline, and having poor money management rules.
This ForexWOT EMA Kijun-Sen Trading System is a very good trading system and easy to master. Firstly, practice this trading system on a DEMO ACCOUNT until you really know inside and out, and can comfortably execute objectively. And I hope, the trading system works for you!!!
- Best Time Frames: M30, H1, H4, and Daily
- Recommended Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and all major pairs
- Kijun-Sen line of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- Exponential Moving Average
- Signal Trend
- Volatility Quality – Zero Line GZ
- GTM 101
- Price upward above 9 EMA and Kijun-Sen line
- 9 EMA line upward above Kijun-Sen line
- GTM 101 bullish arrow and Aqua color
- Volatility Quality line Green color and above 0 level
- RSI (14) line upward above 50 level
- Signal Trend Green colr bars
- Price downward below 9 EMA and Kijun-Sen line
- 9 EMA line downward below Kijun-Sen line
- GTM 101 bearish arrow and Red color
- Volatility Quality line Red color and below 0 level
- RSI (14) line downward below 50 level
- Signal Trend Red color bars
How to GET RICH and MAKE MONEY From Forex Binary Options Trading?…
The answer is,
This ForexWOT EMA Kijun-Sen Trading System is a very good trading system and easy to master.
But however, Forex trading isn’t a piece of cake (as some people would like you to believe).
Think about it, if it was, everyone trading would already be millionaires.
The truth is that even expert traders with years of experience still encounter periodic losses.
- Drill this in your head: there are NO shortcuts to forex trading.
It takes lots and lots of PRACTICE and EXPERIENCE to master. There is no substitute for hard work, deliberate practice, and diligence.
Practice trading on a DEMO ACCOUNT until you find a method that you know inside and out, and can comfortably execute objectively. Basically, find the way that works for you!!!