Forex H4 and H1 multiple time frame analysis and trading technique – Best Forex Moving Average, RSI, and MACD trading system for maximum profits.
ForexWOT.Com-H1MoVaTrendRSI is a Moving Average trading system for intraday trading based on Moving Average, RSI, and 3 Color MACD filter this is a momentum strategy with Low Risk trading approach and Buying/Selling on trend retracement in direction of trend.
The trend is determined by EMA 10, GANN SSL 4 HR (Moving averages and GANN SSL 4 HR can be used to identify the direction of a trend, to smooth out price movement and are also used as support and resistance), 3 Color MACD, and the concordance of the two RSI below the graph.
- When the two RSI are colored blue the trend is up.
- When the two RSI are red, the trend is down.
Best Time Frame : M15, M30 or H1 only
Financial markets : any.
- Moving Average
- GANN SSL 4 HR
- 3 Color MACD
- RSI Filter 14 periods (close),
- RSI 21 periods (close),
- Signal Trend
H1 MoVa Trend RSI Trading Rules
Trades only in the direction of the trend.
- Price upward above EMA 10 and GANN SSL 4 HR
- RSI filter (14 period) and RSI (21 period) are with bar blue color
- 3 Color MACD blue and above 0 level
- Signal Trend green bars
- Price downward below EMA 10 and GANN SSL 4 HR
- RSI filter (14 period) and RSI (21 period) are with bar red color
- 3 Color MACD red and above 0 level
- Signal Trend red bars
- Not trading when the two RSI do not agree
- An additional filter is to trade only in the direction of the GANN SSl 4 HR trend.
Traditional Stop/Limit (Using Support & Resistance)
The traditional stop/limit method is one that I use constantly during my simple trading strategy. I like it because it is both versatile and effective. The goal is setting our stop and limit so that they have a positive risk to reward ratio and are set around support and resistance levels.