Super Effectve & High Accuracy Forex Trading Signals With NPFX Trend-Momentum Trading System – This is the most important part of using my trading signals and system. All the criteria have to be exactly matched for successful order placements.
High Accuracy Forex Trading Signals With NPFX Trend-Momentum Trading System is a very effective technique, and easy to learn. What’s hard to learn is how to be patient and disciplined to do the right things and make good trading decisions. Truthfully, it will be one of the most difficult endeavors you will ever take on.
NPFX Trend-Momentum Trading Rules
We are going to look at two charts for trend determination- Weekly and Daily (W1and D1). Only a handful of pairs will be trending enough to give you high probability entries, so it’s worth going through all the pairs in market watch starting by checking the Weekly charts. For more info read section “Let’s Get Efficient!”.
- Open a weekly chart and make sure that the last 2 or 3 candles are all moving up direction, each one making new highs.
- When you find a Weekly Chart (W1) that is trending up, go to the Daily Chart (D1) and make sure it “looks” right – most of the time it will be trending just like W1.
- Open H1 chart to Open Position ( OP BUY)
- Gann Hilo BUY Signal appear below the chart
- Signal Trend Bars green color
- NPFX green histogram and has to be above the middle blue line
- Open a weekly chart and make sure that the last 2 or 3 candles are all moving down direction, each one making new lows.
- When you find a Weekly Chart (W1) that is trending down, go to the Daily Chart (D1) and make sure it “looks” right – most of the time it will be trending just like W1.
- Open H1 chart to Open Position ( OP SELL)
- Gann Hilo SELL Signal appear above the chart
- Signal Trend Bars red color
- NPFX red histogram and has to be below the middle blue line
- Always remember that opportunities for good trades occur ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY!
- No need to rush into bad currency trades. They will only set you back from reaching your goals.
- Stick to your best ideas and setups, and if they don’t come that session, just wait for the next.
- Unless the world stops trading currencies (knock on wood) then there will always be opportunities around the corner.