DOWNLOAD Super High Accuracy EURUSD / GBPUSD Forex and Binary Options Swing Trading H4 – Daily Chart Time Frames. This is an H4-Daily chart trading system that’s very easy and simple to implement.
Trading is a disciplined activity that demands attention to detail and a massive time commitment. And this high accuracy EURUSD Forex Binary Options Swing Trading H4 – Daily Chart time frames is your best solution for analyzing the market movement.
Why Swing Trading Gives You The Best Chance to Succeed?…
One of the reasons why swing trading is such a huge advantage to the retail trader, is that it allows you to skip all the market ‘noise’ of short time frames, like those under the 1-hour chart.
Brokers and the big institutional traders WANT smaller retail traders to trade short time frames and day-trade/scalp because they know they will get your money easily if you do.
Swing trading on higher time frames like the 4 hours and daily allows you to piggy back off the big moves created by the bigger players in the market, and it also allows you to place your stop loss outside of their reach, thus giving you greater ‘staying power’ so that you can stay in the market longer and increase your chances of getting aboard a big, profitable move.
H4 and Daily time frame only. With this Trading System I only trade on H4 and Daily time frames, yes you hear right, the best TF in my opinion. Sometimes I will take trades on H1 but just on EUR/USD and rarely, only when I see a good opportunity.
- Best Time Frames: H4 and Daily
- Recommended Currency Pair: EURUSD and GBPUSD
- Signal Trend
- Exponential Moving Average
- Relative Strength Index
- Price upward above Blue color Filter Indicator line
- 5 EMA (Red line) upward above 10 EMA (white line)
- RSI line above 50 level
- TS-1 # 2 upward
- TS-1 # 4 Blue color bars
- TS-1 # 5 Green color bars
- Price downward below Red color Filter Indicator line
- 5 EMA (Red line) downward below 10 EMA (white line)
- RSI line below 50 level
- TS-1 # 2 downward
- TS-1 # 4 Red color bars
- TS-1 # 5 Red color bars
- I operate with sell/buy stops, no market orders. My entries are above/under the candle patterns, SL is going behind the relevant candle.
- Risk to Reward Ratio is 1:2 or 1:3