Easy simple and high probability Supply-Demand zones trading with Auto Fibo Trade Zone system. Yes, you’re right… We can use supply and demand zone to find better trades.
Supply and Demand is a concept that analyses how financial markets move.
On every price chart, there are price points and areas where the shifting balances between buyers and sellers are obvious and jump right at you – those usually supply and demand areas.
What makes the price go down is an imbalance between buyers and sellers and there is more selling activity than buying going on.
And when the price reaches the SUPPORT LEVEL, buyers enter the market again and outnumber the sellers.
Then, the price goes up until sellers become interested again and drive the price down.
This is a very basic view but it explains how markets move.
But each time price makes it to the SUPPORT LEVEL, there will be less and less buyers waiting because, at one point, all buyers who were interested in buying have executed their trades.
This is called ORDER ABSORPTION.
The HIGHEST PROBABILITY price levels are the ones with the greatest imbalance between buyers and sellers.
With this system, you can catch the high probability price level easily and accurately.
- Best Time Frames: H4 and Daily
- Most Recommended Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY
- Auto Fibo Trade Zone
- 3 Level ZZ Semafor
- Price Channel Stop
- Daily Weekly OPen Line
- Signal Trend
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- Heiken Ashi
- Relative Strength Index
- Trade Momentum
- The price reverse upward above “blue color” Auto Fibo Trade Zone
- Yellow color 3 Level ZZ Semafor below the previous swing low
- Price Channel Stop blue color
- The price above Weekly OPen Line
- Tenkan-Sen Ichimoku Kinko Hyo line above the blue color Price Channel Stop
- Heiken Ashi candles white color
- Relative Strength Index upward and above 50 level
- Trade Momentum blue color
- The price reverse downward below “red color” Auto Fibo Trade Zone
- Yellow color 3 Level ZZ Semafor above the previous swing high
- Price Channel Stop magenta color
- The price below Weekly OPen Line
- Tenkan-Sen Ichimoku Kinko Hyo line below the magenta color Price Channel Stop
- Heiken Ashi candles red color
- Relative Strength Index downward and below 50 level
- Trade Momentum red color
Don’t let SUPPLY and DEMAND trading turn into predicting TOPS and BOTTOMS.
Waiting for a confirmed squeeze and entering AFTER price has already reversed is they key to supply and demand to trade.