Forex Moving Average Trading – This High Profits Forex Trading Using The M15 Time Frame is a trend following trading system that Based on the SEFC indicators and Filter indicators for filterd the trading signals of Bollinger Bands Stop. These indicators repaint but Bollinger Band Stop alert indicator not repaint.
A simple, or arithmetic, moving average that is calculated by adding the closing price of the security for a number of time periods and then dividing this total by the number of time periods. Short-term averages respond quickly to changes in the price of the underlying, while long-term averages are slow to react.
The simple moving average (SMA) is the most basic of the moving averages used for trading. The simple moving average formula is calculated by taking the average closing price of a stock or currency over the last “x” periods.
Best Time Frame : 15 min
Currency Pairs : major
- Bollinger band stop alert indicator (buy arrow, green color);
- Simple Moving Average SEFC05 blue line is > red line;
- SEFC10 has formed a support line;
- SEFC 084 indicator (SEFC palato Bull and Bear), has green bars;
- Filter 1 indicator, has green bars;
- Filter 2 indicator, has green bars;
- Super Signals green.
- Bollinger band stop alert indicator (sell arrow, red color);
- Simple Moving Average SEFC 05 blue line is < red line;
- SEFC 10 has formed a resistance line;
- SEFC 084 indicator (SEFC palato Bull and Bear), has red bars;
- Filter 1 indicator, has red bars;
- Filter 2 indicator, has red bars;
- Super Signals red.
At opposite trading signal of the Bollinger band Stop alert indicator, or profit target at the ratio 1:1,5 stop loss. Initial Stop loss at the previous swing, but is also recommend the move stop loss for manage trade position.