FREE DOWNLOAD Profitable Forex Breakout Trading System and Strategy with Super Signals Channel. What are breakouts and how can I take advantage of them?…
A breakout occurs when the price “breaks out” (get it?) of some kind of consolidation or trading range.
The nice thing about breakout trading in forex is that opportunities are pretty easy to spot with the naked eye!
Breakout trading is a technical trading style.
The rationale behind it is simple.
It involves trading in the direction of newly forming trends. This means entering long when the price breaks-out above an established resistance level, and entering short when it breaks below an established support level.
It involves trading in the direction of newly forming trends. This means entering LONG (BUY) when the price breaks-out ABOVE an established resistance level, and entering SHORT (SELL) when it breaks BELOW an established support level.
The idea of buying as the price makes new highs or selling as it reaches new lows, as breakout trading does, goes against this viewpoint.
Despite this, technicals are influential in the near-term and breakout strategies that exploit them can be highly profitable.
In this trading system, we use Super Signal Channel indicator to identifies the HIGHS and LOWS (red arrow=sell signal, blue arrow= Buy signal), and Lukas 1 Arrow curves indicator as support-resistance level.
Let’s go to the trading rules
This profitable and high accuracy Forex Breakout Strategy with Super Signals Channel Arrows and Curves System is popular trend reversal system that I have filtered with CCI and Awesome Oscillator indicators.
- Best Time Frames: H1 or higher.
- Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCAD, and USDJPY
- Super Signal Channels to identifies the highs and lows (red arrow=sell signal, blue arrow= Buy signal)
- Lukas 1 Arrow curves indicator as support-resistance level
- Awesome Oscillator indicator ( blue bar=buy signal, red bar= sell signal)
- Arrows and Curves (Blue arrow=buy signal, Red arrow=sell Signal)
- Color CCI this is the filter when there are the previous conditions the CCI above 55 confirms the buy, the CCI below -55 confirm sell
- Blue arrow Super Signal Channels indicator
- The price breaks-out ABOVE resistance level of Lukas 1 Arrow Curves indicator
- Color CCI >above 55 level.
- AO (Awesome Oscillator) Blue color histogram
- Red arrow Super Signal Channels indicator
- The price breaks-out BELOW support level of Lukas 1 Arrow Curves indicator
- Color CCI < below -55 level.
- AO (Awesome Oscillator) Red color histogram
Once you start getting used to the signs of breakouts, you’ll be able to spot good potential trades fairly quickly.
How to Avoid False Breaks?….
The main challenge of the Forex breakout trader is to identify if a break has momentum behind it, or if it is just dealers pushing the quote around to try to stimulate activity.
So, to avoid the false break, after the breakout you have to pay attention to the CCI and Awesome Oscillator trading Rules as above (BUY Rules and SELL Rules).