How to Become Good Forex Trader and the secret of the high accuracy trading system – Heiken Ashi Moving Average Trading System Filtered with Color RSI Histogram and DeMarker Indicator. You will be a good and effective forex trader if you know How To Trade with Heikin-Ashi Moving Average (HAMA) Candlesticks.
Heiken Ashi Moving Average (HAMA) Metatrader 4 Indicator – This indicator is called the HAMA indicator. It draws blue and red bars directly on the forex price chart. A series of blue bars represent bullish pressure (up trending), while a series of red bars represent bearish pressure (down trending).
The indicator can be used on any currency pair and time frame.
How do I trade with it?
On the chart above; bullish candles are marked in blue and bearish candles are marked in red.
The very simple strategy using Heikin-Ashi Moving Average proven to be very powerful in backtesting and live trading.
The HAMA Color RSI Histo Trading System-strategy combines Heikin-Ashi Moving Average (HAMA) reversal pattern with 3 of the popular momentum indicators.
The trading system is based on the Over Bough Over Sold (OBOS) signal indicator that generates signals when Relative Strength Index crosses the overbought and oversold levels, and plots the signals with the arrows on the forex chart.
- Best Time Frames: H1, H4, and Daily Time Frames
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, … all major pairs
- OBOS signal Indicator
- HAMA (Heiken Ashi Moving Average)
- Repulse Indicator: (level for buy -0.20- level for sell 0.20)
- Signal Trend
- ColorRSI Histogram
- Green color Up arrow OBOS signal
- Blue color HAMA (Heiken Ashi Moving Average) candles
- Repulse Indicator: the histogram of the repulse indicator is above of 0.20 level
- Signal Trend: green color bars
- DeMarker line: upward above 0.5 level
- ColorRSI Histogram: Green color above 10 level
- Magenta color Down arrow OBOS signal
- Red color HAMA (Heiken Ashi Moving Average) candles
- Repulse Indicator: the histogram of the repulse indicator is below of -0.20 level
- Signal Trend: red color bars
- DeMarker line: downward below 0.5 level
- ColorRSI Histogram: Red color below -10 level
- Stop Loss : Profit Target Ratio is (1:2) or (1:3)
- Initial Stop Loss at previous swing
- EUR/USD Profit Target 30 pips Stop loss 30 pips
- GBP/USD Profit Target 30 pips Stop loss 30 pips
- AUD/USD Profit Target 30 pips Stop loss 30 pips