Forex and Binary Options Trading – How to Predict Markets Accurately with Heiken Ashi BG, PCCI PRSI, and Momentum. This is a good trading system to predict forex and binary options market easily and accurately.
The Heikin-Ashi technique –“average bar” in Japanese–is one of many techniques used in conjunction with candlestick charts to improve the isolation of trends and to predict future prices.
These charts can be applied to many markets; however, they are most often used in the equity and commodity markets. Traders often program these new instructions into existing trading programs, such as MetaTrader.
In this trading system, we use Heiken Ashi BG as back ground of the Japanese candle sticks. The Blue color of Heiken Ashi BG represents UpTrend and the Red color represents DownTrend.
These color signals show that locating trends or opportunities becomes a lot easier with this system. The trends are not interrupted by false signals as often and are thus more easily spotted.
The ForexWOT Heiken Ashi BG Trading with PCCI PRSI and Momentum indicator is a trend momentum breakout system. This template system can be used also with binary options high/low with expiry time 2-3 candles.
- Best Time frames: H1, H4, and Daily
- Recommended Financial Markets: Any
- Heiken Ashi BG
- PCCI PRSI
- Signal Trend
- Exponential Moving Average
- 9 EMA upward and above 50 EMA
- Previous Heiken Ashi BG Blue color candle
- PCCI Blue color bars and PRSI line upward above 50 level
- Momentum line upward above 100 level
- Signal trend Green color bars
- 9 EMA downward and below 50 EMA
- Previous Heiken Ashi BG Red color candle
- PCCI Red color bars and PRSI line downward below 50 level
- Momentum line downward below 100 level
- Signal trend Red color bars
- Profit Target : Initial StopLoss (2:1) or (3:1) depend on the trading zone (nearest support-resistance areas).
- Place the initial stop loss on the previous swing.
This “ForexWOT Heiken Ashi BG Trading with PCCI PRSI and Momentum indicator” is a winning system. It may give some false signal in the side ways market, but the system always offers a new opportunity for gain.