How to Win Consistently in Forex Trading – Tips and Tricks easy forex trading with Trend MA RSI and Multi TimeFrame ADX Trading Strategy. If you want to be the best trader, you must learn from the best trader and use the best trading system.
Trend MA RSI and Multi TimeFrame ADX Trading Strategy is one of the best trading system. But Novice should start with one currency pair at firstly – Most successful traders have made money from trading a limited number of currency pairs – sometimes only one. The reason is predominantly that to be really good in a pair you have to focus.
MAs are good for confirming trend but you will almost always need a more timely entry / exit signal. But with additional elements they work pretty well.
Using a MA crossover for entry and a reverse crossover for the exit is almost guaranteed to lose. So… How to use Trend MA RSI and Multi TimeFrame ADX Trading Strategy ?… Well, let’s go to Trend MA RSI and Multi TimeFrame ADX Trading Rules.
I call the system “Trend MA RSI and Multi ADX Trading System”….all the indicators of my systems are collected from different online communities and forums…..so I am grateful to all those forums…..I renamed those Indicators….hope original owners wouldn’t mind.
- Volty Channel Stop white color and above MA 20 Yellow line
- Price above white Volty Channel Stop
- Both Volty Channel Stop and MA 20 line above Lime Green MA 100 line
- Matrix Heiken Ashi candles upward and green color
- Matrix Trend Alex most blue and “Not bad moment to open position BUY”
- Most Multi ADX Matrix Trend or Range above 20 or all green is better
- RSI TC lime color and upward above 50
- Signal Bars all or most green
- Volty Channel Stop magenta color and below MA 20 Yellow line
- Price below magenta Volty Channel Stop
- Both Volty Channel Stop and MA 20 line below Lime Green MA 100 line
- Matrix Heiken Ashi candles downward and red color
- Matrix Trend Alex most red and “Not bad moment to open position SELL”
- Most Multi ADX Matrix Trend or Range above 20 or all red is better
- RSI TC red color and downward below 50
- Signal Bars all or most red
TRADER NOTE :
Before you even start thinking about trading and risking your hard earned money, before we even start discussing strategy, if you feel you want to explore trading as a means of growing your income and wealth portfolio, you need to enter the market with the right mindset.
The first thing you need to understand is that trading is a discipline. It is a long-term game of probabilities, you will win some trades, you will lose on some trades, but as long as you a disciplined enough to stick to your trading strategy, to not be emotionally attached to your losses, or worse your wins, you will tend to make more winning trades than losing trades and nett a profit.
You need to know what your trading strategy is and you need to master it. You have to know it inside and out and have absolutely no doubts or questions about that the market needs to look like before you risk your money in a trade. You have to become a “sniper.” Once the market conditions match your strategy criteria, you place your trade, without the fear holding you back.
You always, ALWAYS manage your risk on EVERY single trade. The moment you loosen your control over your trades, you allow emotion to creep in and before you know it, you’re in a downward spiral of emotional Forex trading and losing trades. Only risk the money you are prepared to lose in every trade. In fact, you should go in expecting to lose on any given trade so that you’re constantly aware of the very real possibility of it happening.
You need to be very organized. Have a trading plan and journal to track your trades consistently. Think of Forex trading as a business rather than placing a bet in a casino. Invest with your calculator and not your heart, stay calm in your dealings with the market.
Again, keeping your Forex trading mindset right is the outcome of always taking a conscious effort to practice, manage, and control your emotions when it comes to trading.