MA Candles Forex Trading System. Forex traders use moving averages for different reasons. Some use them as their primary analytical tool, while others simply use them as a confidence builder to back up their investment decisions.
A MA crossover is the most basic type of signal and is favored among many traders because it removes the element of emotion from trading. The most basic type of crossover occurs when the price of an asset moves from one side of a moving average and closes on the other.
As we’ve discussed, price crossovers are used by traders to identify shifts in momentum and can be used as a basic entry or exit strategy.
MA Candles Indicator & Trading System
Moving Average Candlesticks MetaTrader indicator — is a chart visualization of the standard moving averages using the candlestick bars.
It draws the candlesticks based on the moving average values calculated for Close, Open, Low and High.
It allows seeing a compact snapshot of the more detailed market information compared with the classic MA indicator. Works with any currency pairs, timeframes and MA modes.
MA Candles Trading Rules
MA Candles is a manual trading strategy that you can use to generate profits from forex market every week. This MA Candles Forex Trading System is trend-momentum strategy.
It was designed to be very simple and very powerful at the same time. And unlike most trading systems all over the market, this system is tested for a long time and proved to be profitable even in the worst market conditions.
The reason for that, is that was designed based on the most powerful trading methods like trend following and wave trading.
- Blue MA Candles bar closes above FGF_35SMA high line (you will receive alert)
- FGF_BUYRDYS and FGF_FBURD indicators draw blue bar
- FPH Filter blue color and above 0 line.
- Red MA Candle bar closes below FGF_35SMA low line (you will receive alert)
- FGF_BUYRDYS and FGF_FBURD indicators draw red bar
- FPH Filter red color and below 0 line.
- Exit trade when indicators turn agaist your trade direction.
- Trailing stop could be applied,stop loss for it depends on timeframe.
Stop Loss Rule:
- Stop loss should be placed at previous low or high.
MA Candles indicator Note:
This MA Candles indicator isn’t a very good one to use for direct trading. It simply indicates the moving average cross as well as some other parameters of the chart.
Its change of color might seem a good entry signal but it will give a lot of fake signals too. So… you need filter indicators to trade well.