High Accuracy QQE Arrow Signal System – This is the best and easy to use Forex trading signals for your MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Platform. These accurate QQE Arrow trading signals provide profitable trade entries for every pair you trade.
QQE Arrow Trading System is a simple trend strength strategy based on the QQE Arr indicator. The QQE arr is a variant of the QQE Indicator. The QQE is
The QQE Arr indicator is a variant of the QQE Indicator.
QQE or Qualitative Quantitative Estimation is based on the Relative Strength Index but uses a smoothing technique as an additional transformation.
QQE is based on a smoothed RSI value and the smoothed RSI is plotted. Then, the absolute value of the change in smoothed RSI values from bar to bar is calculated and averaged twice.
This double-smoothed value is then multiplied by two user-specified constants to create two additional lines that are also plotted (SlowTL and FastTL).
Below is the trade signals by QQE Arrow indicator.
This indicator works well on any currency pairs, most chart timeframes and expiry in 3 to 6 candles for binary options trading.
For hourly or longer charts expiry can be longer for binary options, or if available use standard forex trading techniques.
The advantage of this forex trading strategy is very simple and clean with success profitability between 53-60%.
This idea of trading can be improved with a filter system because QQE Arr is a very good indicator.
- Best Time Frames: H1, H4, and Daily
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY, and USDCAD
- QQE Arr
- Signal Trend
- Moving Average
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- RSI Filter
- Williams’ Percent Range
- QQE Arr indicator (Green Arrow below the previous bullish candle)
- Price above Tenkan-Sen (white color) line
- EMA 2 (sift -5) upward above the candles
- RSI Filter blue color bars
- Williams’ Percent Range line upward and above -50 level
- QQE Arr indicator (Red Arrow above the previous bearish candle)
- Price below Tenkan-Sen (white color) line
- EMA 2 (sift -5) downward below the candles
- RSI Filter red color bars
- Williams’ Percent Range line downward and below -50 level
- Place initial Stop Loss at the previous Buy or Sell QQE Arr indicator signal arrow
We should note that the indicator QQE does not raise any problems, it can be useful for both the beginners who just set foot on the way to learn trading and experienced traders as an additional method or as a signal module.