Trading with Tipu MACD Indicator – This is a very simple and profitable Forex trading style. Tipu MACD Oscillator is the modified version of the original MACD Oscillator published by MetaQuotes.
Tipu MACD Indicator is one the popular indicators in the market. It is based on the MACD Oscillator that was devised by Gerald Appel in late 1970s.
MACD is a momentum oscillator that is calculated by subtracting the two price moving averages calculated on the price.
It is one of the simplest indicators that provides best of both trend and momentum.
- Best Time Frames: H1, H4, and Daily
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY
- Tipu MACD
- NonLag MA
- 100Pips Momentum
- Signal Trend
- s-Stoch Trend
- Tipu MACD bullish
- Blue line upward above Red line
- Both Blue and Red line above 0 level
- Histogram Green color
- NonLag MA Blue color line
- 100Pips Momentum (Oracle Move) Green color line upward above Red line
- s-Stoch Trend bullish (Red line upward above Green line)
- Signal Trend Green color bars
- Tipu MACD bearish
- Blue line downward below Red line
- Both Blue and Red line below 0 level
- Histogram Red color
- NonLag MA Red color line
- 100Pips Momentum (Oracle Move) Green color line downward below Red line
- s-Stoch Trend bearish (Red line downward below Green line)
- Signal Trend Red color bars
If you discipline with the trading rules, this “Simple and Profitable Forex Tipu MACD Trading Style” is an extremely high accuracy trading system.