FREE DOWNLOAD Super Easy Amazing EMA Crossover Forex Trading System With RSI – The simple moving average crossover forex strategy is one of the most used trend following strategies among currency traders.
This system is incredibly simple yet unbelievably effective. If you properly follow the system, I strongly believe that you can easily gain 200+ pips per day with very few losing trades!
Super Easy Amazing EMA Crossover Forex Trading System:
5 EMA — Red
10 EMA — Blue
RSI (10 – Apply to Median Price: HL/2) — One level at 50.
1 Hour Only (very important!)
Zoom in quite a bit on your chart so that the candlesticks and EMA’s are very large. I use Alpari and this translates into the penultimate (one just previous of the highest) magnification.
Virtually any pair seems to work as this is strictly technical analysis.
I recommend sticking to the main currencies and avoiding cross currencies (just my preference).
EMA Crossover Forex Trading Rules
- Enter BUY when the Yellow EMA crosses the Red EMA from underneath.
- RSI must be approaching 50 from the BOTTOM and cross 50 to warrant entry.
- Enter SHORT when the Yellow EMA crosses the Red EMA from the top.
- RSI must be approaching 50 from the TOP and cross 50 to warrant entry.
I’ve attached a picture which demonstrates all these conditions.
This depends on your trading plan (everybody should have a plan) and money management rules.
Just by glancing at some recent data, the average hourly trend seems to extend beyond 100 pips before reversing.
I recommend setting a T/P between 100 – 250 pips.
S/L should provide plenty of cushion. Most trades will be winners in the long-term, but I’m uncertain of an exact win-lose ratio. Experimentation will yield the best results. I’d start with a S/L of 100 pips.
Remember to always protect your capital. Once the trade moves in your favor by 20 pips, I’d set your S/L to break even. After 40 pips, set your S/L to 20 pips profit, etc.
Of course, you could omit any initial S/L and trade with a smaller contract size to provide plenty of margin, and THEN once the trade moves in your favor set a break even S/L, but that’s RISKY (but maybe you are a daredevil )!
- Always move your S/L after you are in profit so that you break even.
- Aim for 100 – 250 pips per trade.
- ONLY USE THE 1 HOUR CHART! DO NOT GO LOWER!
- Make sure both the EMA’s cross AND the RSI is crossing 50 in the direction of your trade.
- When you get both of these signals, you can enter a trade with confidence because these are VERY STRONG SIGNALS. It is incredibly effective at catching the trend for 250+ pips!
- I will try my best to test this system and post the results continuously for everyone.