FREE DOWNLOAD The 10 Best Forex Currency Trading Systems That Are Guaranteed To Work – For beginning investors, there are a variety of currency trading strategies available. However, most strategies fall into two broad categories: hedging and speculating.
When companies sell goods or services in foreign countries, they are usually paid in the currency of the country in which the sale occurs. But currencies can fluctuate, causing the sale to be valued (in the home country) at less than hoped for or expected.
To avoid possible loss from fluctuating currencies, companies can hedge, or protect themselves, by trading currency pairs. Protection against the possibility of adverse currency movement helps companies focus on generating revenues.
Sometimes, traders in the international financial market hedge their foreign currency exposures to gain as much as possible from their investments. A mutual fund manager who wants to hold Japanese stocks, for example, may not want to be exposed to movements in the Japanese yen.
As the manager hedges against those movements, she secures “pure” exposure to Japanese stock price movements – exposure unhampered by fluctuations. These hedging activities constitute a sizable portion of daily currency turnover. As such, they are important for investors to understand.
The activities of most investors will fall under the broad category of speculation, which involves buying or selling a financial asset, usually in the face of higher-than-ordinary risk, in order to take advantage of an expected move. Speculators in the currency market wager that, in the future, the value of a currency will move higher or lower relative to another currency.
In addition to individual investors, speculators in the currency market can include hedge funds, commercial banks, pension funds or investment banks. Currencies are traded in pairs, so in any given transaction, a trader is wagering that one currency will rise while the value of the second will fall. Most currency trading occurs among a handful of very liquid and active pairs.
Investors interested in trading these pairs need to formulate an understanding of the characteristics of the currencies involved and the factors that cause the movements between the currencies that constitute these pairs. Speculating Trading Strategy… Below are 10 Best Forex Currency Trading Systems That Work…
- Successful Forex Triple CCI Trading System and Strategy With BBands Stop Indicator
Forex Triple CCI Trading Strategy – Forex Triple CCI Trading System and Strategy With BBands Stop Indicator is based on the CCI and Fisher function with other indicators trend following.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI) – Developed by Donald Lambert and featured in Commodities magazine in 1980, the Commodity Channel Index (CCI) is a versatile indicator that can be used to identify a new trend or warn of extreme conditions.
- Forex GANN Trading Strategy for Maximum Profitability Based on Volatility and TRIX Moving Average
Forex Trading Strategy for Maximum Profitability. The following is the very best trading strategy that I believe possible when trading the Forex markets. Forex GANN Trading Strategy is based on the principle, buy low and sell high off the 4hr. 30MTF Gann strategy is a trend following Trading system.
The Volatility Index is a contrarian sentiment indicator that helps to determine when there is too much optimism or fear in the market. When sentiment reaches one extreme or the other, the market typically reverses course.
- High Probability Forex Heiken Ashi Smoothed Trend Trading System with Double CCI and HAS Bar
Forex Heiken Ashi Smoothed Trend Trading System is an trend following trading system based on the Heiken Ashi Smoothed, MTF 4TF Has indicator and Double CCI indicator.
The Heikin-Ashi Smoothed technique is used by technical traders to identify a given trend more easily. Hollow candles with no lower shadows are used to signal a strong uptrend, while filled candles with no higher shadow are used to identify a strong downtrend.
This technique should be used in combination with standard candlestick charts or other indicators to provide a technical trader the information needed to make a profitable trade.
- Forex Nihilist Ultra ADX Trading Strategy With Moving Average and BB-MACD Custom Indicator
Forex Nihilist Ultra ADX Trading Strategy – This high accuracy trading system is an extremely low risk, high reward strategy which can and will change your life if you use it properly.
I’m not exaggerating when I say this is probably going to be the easiest money you’ll ever make….it is!
The only thing that could make this system fail over the long term is you not sticking to the rules…….that’s it!
- Advanced Simple Forex Renko Trading Trends With Moving Average
Forex Renko Trading Trends Strategy With Moving Average – The System is based on a Renko Chart that predicts the price micro trends with amazing probability! In our opinion this trading tool works better than all other system that we’ve tried because it uses a brand new trading algorithm and micro trends determination system! The main principle of the indicator is a custom trading indicators composite + micro trend indicator + price action false signals filter – All in one!
Renko charts are used to determine the following about a security:
- Easy identification of support and resistance lines.
- Easy identification of continuation patterns such as triangles.
- Identification of reversal patterns such as head and shoulders, triple tops, double bottoms and other classically accepted reversal patterns.
- Discovery of trends and their reversals that cannot be “seen” on a PPS chart.
- Refine our abilities to daytrade/swing a chart as to build up our accounts.
- Forex GBP-USD London Session Trading System and Strategy
Forex GBP-USD London Session Trading Strategy – Installation instructions Forex GBP-USD London Session Trading System :
Please do not be too hasty in making entry. Observe them carefully. Try not to do Entry (open position) before there is NEWS. To view the schedule of news in www.forexfactory.com.
- M1 M5 RSIOMA Forex Scalping System With AUTO Fibonacci Retracement Indicator
RSIOMA Forex Scalping System With AUTO Fibonacci Retracement Indicator. RSIOMA MetaTrader indicator — this indicator takes two moving averages, calculates their RSI (Relative Strength Index) and then also adds a moving average of the calculated RSI. These two lines now can accurately signal the trend changes.
They are shown in the separate window where they change from 0 to 100. Additional histogram indicator is shown for quick reference below the lines.
- High Profits Forex Heiken Ashi Trading System
High Profits Forex Trading System – The Heiken-Ashi technique is extremely useful for making candlestick charts more readable–trends can be located more easily, and buying opportunities can be spotted at a glance. The charts are constructed in the same manner as a normal candlestick chart, with the exception of the modified bar formulas. When properly used, this technique can help you spot trends and trend changes from which you can profit!
These charts can be applied to many markets; however, they are most often used in the equity and commodity markets. Traders often program these new instructions into existing trading programs, such as MetaTrader, or use many online tools (listed in the reference section below). Finally, it can be applied via Microsoft Excel or other similar spreadsheet programs.
- Forex Bollinger Bands Stop Intraday Trading System and Strategy
How to made 1380 pips in just three weeks trading. Forex Bollinger Bands Stop Intraday Trading System and Strategy – As usually we use very primitive entry rules (nothing fancy).
If you do not know where to place your SL (Stop Loss) of the trade Bollinger Bands Stop Indicator is the right place for you!
When trading you should always set SL (Stop Loss) to some position where price can retrace and continue in your profit. If you set SL too close to your order then PA wont have necessary space to retrace and your SL will get hit. If you set it too far away then you risk vs reward is too big to bother with the order. So Bollinger Bands Stop Indicator will help you with all of the above issue
- High Profits Advanced Forex Smoothed Moving Average (SMMA ) Trading System
High Profits Advanced Forex Smoothed Moving Average (SMMA ) Trading System – A Smoothed Moving Average is sort of a blend between a Simple Moving Average and an Exponential Moving Average, only with a longer period applied (approximately, half the EMA period: e.g. a 20-period SMMA is almost equal to a 40-period EMA).
The SMMA gives recent prices an equal weighting to historic prices. The calculation takes all available data series into account rather than referring to a fixed period. This is achieved by subtracting the prior periods SMMA from the current periods price. Adding this result to yesterday’s Smoothed Moving Average gives today’s Moving Average.
Here are some forex trading tips for beginners:
- Don’t expect anything from Forex trading in the long term, but just learn about it. I don’t say you should not get motivated, but don’t let your imagination go too far. Don’t believe every advertising on the Internet about how you will get a 500% bonus on deposit, or about how you can trade without losing money. Have a serious attitude and spend your time by learning rather than dreaming. Learning involves much reading, practicing on a demo account and looking for simple strategies.
- Don’t borrow money to start Forex trading!
- You should never (but never!) invest more than you can afford. If you have some extra-money, you should spend them on your practicing, because for the beginning – you will not make consistent profits – so be ready for that.
- Keep in mind that no one is happy to give you free money! Why would someone do that to you? Do you think the Fx brokers are so generous and want to help you with your life? It is a business, so try to find reputable brokers.
- In Forex – all that matters is ATTITUDE – so focus on that. If you have amazing strategies without a serious and professional attitude, it won’t help you.
- Try to have some fun. Try to have pleasure by analyzing the news. A trader does not act like an inpatient bull who expects the toreador open the gate as quick as possible to get all the money because he has found some important news and wants to invest all the balance. You should not do it even if the sentiment is ‘bullish’.
- Learn some particular instruments (like EUR/USD, Gold, USD/JPY) and focus only on their specifics. In time, you will catch some issues that are repetitive.