Parabolic Sar Intra Day Trading – The Best Forex Binary Options Parabolic Sar Strategy with TDI and Escalda Trend Signal Indicator. This intra day trading system works effective with high accuracy for M15, M30, and H1 time frames.
Day trading with a Parabolic SAR strategy is pretty easy as these dots acts as dynamic support and resistance levels.
- During a downturn, the Parabolic SAR dots act as dynamic resistance levels and when the price moves above the upper Parabolic SAR dot, it generates a BUY signal.
- During a upturn, the Parabolic SAR dots act as dynamic support levels and when the price moves below the lower Parabolic SAR dot, it generates a SELL signal.
Professional day traders often use the Parabolic SAR to set stop loss instead of generating BUY or SELL signals as well.
The Parabolic SAR indicator generates the best signals during a trending market. But, when the market is consolidating, it would likely generate lots of false signals that can get you in trouble.
Therefore, it is better that you consider including a technical indicator in the chart, which can measure the strength of the trend.
The Best Forex Binary Options Parabolic Sar Strategy with TDI and Escalda Trend Signal Indicator is a trend following intra day trading system. These templates metatrader 4 are very clear and easy to master.
- Best Time Frames: 15 Min or higher
- Recommended Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and GBPJPY
- PARA (Parabolic Sar)
- Signal Trend
- Escalda 1
- TDI RT
- Price upward and above Blue dots Parabolic Sar
- Escalda indicator Blue color dots
- TDI indicator bullish
- Signal Trend Green color bars
- Price downward and below Red dots Parabolic Sar
- Escalda indicator Red color dots
- TDI indicator bearish
- Signal Trend Red color bars
The Parabolic SAR indicator is a great tool to have on your day trading chart. If you develop a proper Parabolic SAR strategy around some of its pitfalls, you can improve the accuracy of your existing trend following strategy.
In addition, by using the Parabolic SAR dots as a trailing stop loss for your open positions, you can easily figure out when the trend is likely to reverse and protect your profits.
Regardless how you choose to implement the Parabolic SAR indicator in your day trading, if you integrate it with other technical indicators, your monthly statement from the broker would likely make you just a bit happier, one dot at a time.