How to use CCI Trend Moving Average Forex Trading System – Hi guys, today I’ve got a great trading system for you called ‘CCI Trend MA Forex Trading System’. At first glance, the charts might look pretty messy but once you spend a little bit of time with it, usually no more than an hour or two, you’ll start to see that it’s not so bad.
The CCI Trend MA Forex Trading System is a medium complexity approach and would suite those who love to tinker with indicators and like to have a lot of information on their charts. This is a great system for intermediate to advanced traders because it is more complicated and takes a bit of practice to master.
That being said, every trader would benefit from this approach to trading and can be considered a more complete approach as we can trade reversals along with regular and hidden divergence. It is even well developed for a bit of scalping when searching for signals.
I’ll walk you through each of the rules step-by-step so you’ll have a firm grasp of what to look for and the kinds of trading opportunities that this system provides.
- The RED-BLUE high/low bands are well above the middle Bollinger Band and have been for quite some time indicating a strong up trend
- Green line Trend Taotra well above blue line for quite some time
- Yellow, red, and aqua Trend Taotra lines upward and above green line
- Green CCI line upward cross above red line MA 5
- The candles walk above red MA 5 high
- The RED-BLUE high/low bands are well below the middle Bollinger Band and have been for quite some time indicating a strong down trend
- Green line Trend Taotra well below blue line for quite some time
- Yellow, red, and aqua Trend Taotra lines downward and below green line
- Green CCI line downward cross below red line MA 5
- The candles walk below blue MA 5 low
TRADER NOTE :
There is no reason to trade if there is no reason to trade. The CCI Trend Moving Average is a great trading system and you need to truly master it. Remember, Specialization is the Universal Key to Making Money.
What do most people that make a lot of money in this world have in common? What do Tiger Woods and Bill Gates have common? Or how about George Soros and Venus Williams? At first you might say “nothing” besides the fact that they all make a lot of money.
But what is the fundamental reason, behind all else, that these people and others like them make so much money while the rest of the world struggles to get themselves out of bed in the morning? One word; specialization.