The Most Accurate Forex Fisher Trading Strategy – Fisher scalping system in a strategy based on the variations of the fisher indicator.Fischer indicator is based on the mathematical function of called “Fischer Transform.” All the Fisher indicators in this scalping system repaint but i have used differences setting for period and time frame.
Fisher Indicator is a simple indicator that appears in a separate window of the trading platform as a histogram. In a basis of this indicator put mathematical calculations, built on the ratio of current price to the minimum and maximum with extremes of the price of the previous periods.
Characteristics of Fisher Indicator
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any currency pairs (recommended Major)
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Timeframe: Any, recomended H1 and higher
Trading rules by the Fisher Indicator
Fisher Indicator, or rather its histogram consists of a pair of colors:
- Green – upward trend
- Red – downward trend
Trading with this fisher indicator is very simple – when changing the color from red to green, you can open the long position and close short. If the color changes from green to red, the close long positions and open short.
- All Fisher Indicators are green color (bars and Arrow),
- All trend Friend indicator green color,
- NonlagMA blue.
- All Fisher Indicators are red color (bars and Arrow),
- All trend Friend indicator red color,
- NonlagMA red.
- Initial Stop loss on the previous swing.
- Exit at the opposite conditions or
- make profit on the pivot levels or
- profit target predetermined.
Trading with this fisher indicator is very simple – when changing the color from red to green, you can open the long position and close short. If the color changes from green to red, the close long positions and open short. Checking the indicator on the H1 graph with EURUSD (with the period of 10 by default) has given a fairly accurate results.