This is the most powerful BULLISH BEARISH CANDLESTICK patterns trading system every trader should know. Candlestick patterns emerge because human actions and reactions are patterned and constantly replicate and are captured in the formation of the candles.
Candlestick patterns provide a great way for traders to determine potential trend reversals.
In particular, bearish engulfing and bearish evening stars provide high-probability trend reversal indicators, although bearish shooting stars and bearish harami may also provide some useful insights.
In this article, we’ll discuss the PERFECT BULLISH & BERISH CANDLESTICK PATTERN trading system
Traders should keep in mind, however, that these SUPER POWERFUL tools are best used in conjunction with other forms of technical analysis in order to improve the likelihood of a successful trade.
Using PERFECT Bullish & Bearish Candlesticks analysis is much easier and more efficient.
The advantage of Using PERFECT Bullish & Bearish Candlesticks pattern
- PERFECT Bullish & Bearish Candlesticks are easy to interpret on a chart. Only 2 different patterns and colors of the candlesticks allow perceiving information visually very quickly.
- They are the most informative ones. To date, there are no other charts that are able to transmit this amount of information.
- A trader will receive additional (sometimes major) analytical data, which enables him to interpret market information in a more accurate way.
Price charts are not only good to follow the price change of an asset, but also to perform technical analysis.
There are quite many different variations of charts, but in this trading system, we only use PERFECT Bullish & Bearish Candlesticks pattern.
PERFECT Bullish & Bearish Candlesticks pattern trading system is a forex strategy, trend following that you can use for intraday trading or for swing trading.
- Best Time Frame: H1, H4, and Daily
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD
- BBands Stop green color
- PERFECT Bullish candlestick pattern
- TLab CCI indicator bullish (above 0 level)
- BBands Stop red color
- PERFECT Bearish candlestick pattern
- TLab CCI indicator bearish (below 0 level)
You Have to Learn to Understand the Story That Each Candlestick Tells You:
- When you see a candlestick, first you should find the open, high, low and close prices
- Check the BBand Stop to find out if the market has been Bullish (uptrend) or Bearish (downtrend)
- Try to understand the shape of the candlestick that if buyers (PERFECT Bullish) are stronger or sellers (PERFECT Bearish) or none of them (indecision)
- Do Not decide about a forming candlestick
- You have to wait for the candlestick to mature
My bottom-line advice for you is that if you cannot make any decisions and the market situation looks unknown and unpredictable to you, DO NOT force yourself to take any positions.