EASY SIMPLE Forex Trend Analysis – Forex Trend Channel CCI Oscillator Trading System with MACD and William’s Percent Range Indicator. How to Use Trend Lines Channel when trading forex.
Here are some important things to remember using Trend Lines Channel in forex trading:
- It takes at least two tops or bottoms to draw a valid trend line but it takes THREE to confirm a trend line.
- The STEEPER the trend line you draw, the less reliable it is going to be and the more likely it will break.
- Like horizontal support and resistance levels, trend lines become stronger the more times they are tested.
- And most importantly, DO NOT EVER draw trend lines by forcing them to fit the market. If they do not fit right, then that trend line isn’t a valid one!
Forex Trend Channel CCI Oscillator Trading System
Forex Trend Analysis – Forex Trend Channel CCI Oscillator Trading System with MACD and William’s Percent Range Indicator is a trend following system formed by Auto Trend Channel, three Exponential Moving averages, MACD candles, and 7 high accuracy trend filter indicators.
- Best Time Frame : 30 min, 60 min, 240 min, and Daily
- Recommended Currency Pair : EURUSD, GBPUSD, BGPJPY, …this forex strategy works very well with volatile currency pairs.
MetaTrader Trading Indicators
- Auto Trend Channel Indicator (set 120 hours or 1 week)
- CCI Oscillator
- William’s Percent Range (14)
- The 4 Exponential Moving Average (HLC/3 the red line)
- The 8 Exponential Moving Average (HLC/3 the green line)
- The 20 Exponential Moving Average (HLC/3 the blue line)
- The MACD candle indicator (4,15, 2);
- MACD Histogram indicator (20);
- Murrey Math lines;
Trade only in the direction of the Auto Tend Channel indicator.
- Auto Trend channel indicator uptrend
- Buy when the 4 Exponential Moving Average crosses above the 8 EMA, and both 4 MA and 8 EMA cross the 20 EMA in an upward direction
- The MACD Histogram blue color at the same time that the EMA crosses occur or MACD Candles are green
- CCI Oscillator blue color
- Signal Trend green bars
- Auto Trend channel indicator downtrend
- Buy when the 4 Exponential Moving Average crosses below the 8 EMA, and both 4 MA and 8 EMA cross the 20 EMA in an downward direction
- The MACD Histogram red color at the same time that the EMA crosses occur or MACD Candles are red
- CCI Oscillator red color
- Signal Trend red bars
- Initial Stop loss on the previous swing after 150 pips (5 digits MT4) in gain move stop loss at the entry point
- Profit target time frame 30 min and 60 min 350-600 pips, time frame 240 min profit target 600-800 pips.