Super High Accuracy Forex BUY SELL Trading Signals – Forex Daily Weekly Open Trading Strategy With EMA 55 Channel and BUY SELL Signals. Daily and Weeky Open trading system With EMA 55 is a trend following strategy based on the Moving Average and high accuracy trend filter indicators.
I used a WEEKLY time frame to determine the trend, a DAILY time frame to get an entry zone, a 30 minutes charts to get a strong move, and M15 chart to judge the quality of the entry point.
High timeframe trading is more profitable for a few reasons.
- The moves are larger – a breakout upwards will be hundreds of pips and not a few dozen which smaller timeframes experience.
- A trader has more time to examine the trade and spends days planning. This allows ample opportunity to fully understand the entry and exit and formulate an exact course of action.
Forex Daily Weekly Open Strategy With EMA 55 Channel Trading Rules
Daily and Weeky Open trading system is a trend following strategy based on the EMA 55 Channel and BUY SELL Signals. I used a weekly time frame to determine the trend, a daily time frame to get an entry zone,
- Best TREND Time Frame : Weekly and Daily
- Best Open Position Time Frame : M30 and H1
- Recommended Currency Pairs : EUR/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, AUD/NZ, USD/NZ.
Metatrader Trading Indicators
- Daily Weekly Open;
- 55 channel EMA;
- Exponential moving average (55, high) EMA;
- Exponential moving average (55, low) EMA;
- Signal Trend;
- SEFC 10,
- THV 3 Candle clock,
- CPI (1.5);
- Ferrux FX multi info;
- Ichi 360 EMA Shaff confirmation;
- FX sniper LSMA;
- Heiken Ashi indicator;
- Candle time spread;
- non lag dor alert indicator;
- QQE ADV indicator;
- Booster power indicator;
- THV Trix Called;
- MTF Trix Trend;
General Rules of Forex Daily Weekly Open Strategy With EMA 55 Channel Trading System:
- Trades only in the direction of the trend.
- Buy when the price is above the daily and weekly open.
- Sell when the price is below the daily and weekly open.
- The Trend is determined by channel 55 ema = green line buy, sell red line.
- at least three indicators should be consistent with the trend.
- Buy when the price is above the daily and weekly open
- SELL Signal Alert ON
- Heiken Ashi blue candles
- Price above channel 55 ema
- NonLagDot(30) blue bars
- QQE ADV upward above 50 level (blue line above red line)
- Blue line booster power upward above redline and above 0 level
- THV Trix lines blue color and above 0 level
- Signal Trend green color bars
- Sell when the price is below the daily and weekly open
- BUY Signal Alert ON
- Heiken Ashi red candles
- Price below channel 55 ema
- NonLagDot(30) red bars
- QQE ADV downward below 50 level (blue line below red line)
- Blue line booster power downward below redline and below 0 level
- THV Trix lines red color and below 0 level
- Signal Trend red color bars
- Exit position is discretionary.
- Place stop loss on the previous swing.