Trading Forex with TLab CCI Trend System – Best Commodity Channel Index Trading System To Make Money in Forex Market Consistently. Traditionally CCI can be used in a variety of conditions, including breakouts, ranges and trends.
Today we will primarily look at using CCI to trade trend with 0 (equilibrium) level. So let’s begin learning about ForexWOT Tlab CCI Trend Trading.
ForexWOT Tlab CCI Trend Trading Rules
ForexWOT Tlab CCI Trend Trading System is adaptable to any market conditions and identify trades that you can get ,it’s a trend following strategy.
- Works well on Major Currency Pairs : EUR/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/JPY, GPP/JPY, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF (and all other pairs ) This means more trade opportunities per trading session.
- Works well also on commodities and Indicies.
- Best Time Frames :
- For Intraday traders (M30 and H1)
- For Swing traders (H4 and D1)
Metatrader Trading Indicators
- TLab CCI – CCI (7 line red; 13 line aqua, Trigger level 50);
- Bollinger Band Stop (12, 2);
- Signal Trend
- Ichimoku Tenkan-Sen (7 period))
- RSI (9 period)
- Momentum (5 period)
- Regression Channel UP Trend
- Price above blue Bollinger Stop up trend
- Buy order when CCI 7 or CCI 13 Crosses upward RSI 9
- Momentumline uptrend above 100 level
- Signal Trend green color bars
- Regression Channel DOWN Trend
- Price below red Bollinger Stop down trend
- Sell order when CCI 7 or CCI 13 Crosses downward RSI 9;
- Momentumline downtrend below 100 level
- Signal Trend red color bars
- Initial Stop Loss on the previous swing
- Profit Target ratio of between (1/1 and 1/1.5 stop loss.) or PT predetermined ( for example H1: AUD/USD 10 pips, USD/JPY 7 pips, EUR/USD 10 pips, GBP/USD 12 pips.)
The CCI can be used on any market or time frame.
One time frame can be used, but trading with two will provide more signals for active traders.
Use the CCI on the longer-term chart to establish the dominant trend, and on the shorter-term chart to isolate pullbacks and generate trade signals.