Super Effective H4 USD JPY Forex Trading System and Strategy – The USD JPY pair is well-known as the instrument that often moves in a range before this continuous range is broken and the price finally goes for a trend.
This happens because of the interest of fund managers from Japan to the short-term trends.
This is a Super Effective Foreign Exchange Low Risk Trading System for USD JPY.
Japanese traders tried to make the technical analysis and price prediction easier and faster.
Heikin-Ashi chart, that came after the candlestick chart, is one of the several different achievements of Japanese traders.
You can predict faster using the Heikin-Ashi charts. Furthermore, they are easier than candlestick charts to understand and trade.
Super Effective H4 USD JPY Forex Trading Rules
Some USD-JPY traders rely solely on Heikin-Ashi to trade. It is a good idea especially for those who are not patient and disciplined enough or those who lose because of entering too early and exiting too late.
It helps you follow the trending markets, because it keeps you wait for a longer time, and then it lets you in when you are at the beginning of a strong trend.
- Heiken Ashi Bullish candles (white color) – When the market is Bullish, Heikin-Ashi candles have big bodies and long upper shadows but no lower shadow.
- White Heiken Ashi Candles above Tenkan Sen line
- Forex Trade Properties indicator – Green line above blueand red lines
- RSI 7 line upward and above 0 level
- Behgozin trength line greencolor
- Signal Trend green color
- Heiken Ashi Bearish candles (red color) – When the market is Bearish, Heikin-Ashi candles have big bodies and long lower shadows but no upper shadow.
- Red Heiken Ashi Candles below Tenkan Sen line
- Forex Trade Properties indicator – Red line below blue and red lines
- RSI 7 line downward and below 0 level
- Behgozin trength line red color
- Signal Trend red color
STOP LOSS Rules
- Exit position is discrtetionary bu is recommend ratio 1.3 stop loss (minimum 1:2).
- Place initial stop loss on the previous swing High/Low.