Nihilist Forex Trading System with the ADX Indicator. Trading in the direction of a strong trend reduces risk and increases profit potential. The average directional index (ADX) is used to determine when price is trending strongly. In many cases, it is the ultimate trend indicator.
After all, the trend may be your friend, but it sure helps to know who your friends are. In this article in this article, we’ll examine the value of ADX as a trend strength indicator.
ADX calculations are based on a moving average of price range expansion over a given period of time. The default setting is 14 bars, although other time periods can be used.ADX can be used on any trading vehicle such as stocks, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and futures.
Nihilist ADX System is a strategy strong trend-momentum based on trend following indicators.
- Time Frame :15 min or higher.
- Financial Market: Commodities, Forex, Indicies.
- Nihilist holy grail
- Nihilist filter 1
- Nihilist filter 2
- Forex Joker filter
- Heiken Ashi MA T3,
- Kijun Sen,
- Dynamic Gaoins arrows, (optional)
- Sonic Panel
- Forex Strategist,
- Nihilist ultra ADX dashboard,
- Synergy APB,
- EMA 60, EMA 21, EMA 34,
- Trades in the direction of the trend.
- Price above Kijun Sen – BUY
- Price below Kijun sen – SELL
- Price above support
- Price above Kijun Sen
- Nihilist holy grail indicator acqua color,
- Nihilist ultratrend green color,
- Joker filter blue color.
- Price below resisteance
- Price below Kijun Sen
- Nihilist holy grail indicator red color,
- Nihilist ultratrend red color,
- Joker filter yellow color.
How to use this set of ADXs
- if 5 rows in a column shows Lime color, then it is very active bullish movement.
- if 5 rows in a column shows Red color, then it is very active bearish movement.
- if every time frame (specially M5 to Weekly tf) shows Lime or Red go for good trading.
- at the opposite signal.
- At the level of support/resistance.
- you can use trailing stop or fixed