How to easily Increase Your Forex Trading Profits – I am going to teach you Asian BreakOut Forex Trading System and Money Management Strategy To Increase your Profit. The Asian session breakout forex trading strategy allows you to trade breakout trades upon the the opening of the London trading session.
The forex market during the asian trading session is usually thin and does not much volume and volatility. Because of this, you will generally tend to see the Asian market will be in consolidation (traveling in a narrow range).
But as soon as the London and European forex market opens, the volatility and the volume increases and this causes price to breakout of the Asian session market consolidation.
This Asian Session Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is designed to capture that breakout.
This forex system is similar to the london breakout forex trading strategy but the in this article we will use some great supporting indicators to catch trade signals accurately. And now let’s go to the rules….
Currency Pairs to Trade: GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY
At least 1hr before the London market opens, you need to identify the highest high and lowest low of the Asian trading session. The ideal situation would be that the Asian session was traveling in a tight range during that day.
If the Asian session was in a good trend and not in a consolidation during the day, then if you tried to find the range, it would be too high…which means your stop loss would have to be very large to cater for that wide range!
So only target days where you really see tight trading range during the Asian trading session.
- Price upward and cross above the high of Asian trading session
- All 3 Moving Average upward –> MA 8 above MA 13 above MA 21
- All 2 Fisher MACD green and above 0 line
- DayImplus upward –> Gold line upward and above white line
- Price downward and cross below the low of Asian trading session
- All 3 Moving Average downward –> MA 8 below MA 13 below MA 21
- All 2 Fisher MACD red and below 0 line
- DayImplus downward –> Gold line downward and below white line
MONEY MANAGEMENT NOTE
- A Forex trader must possess the habit of pre-analysing all the risks before putting money into a trade. For this purpose, he must be a risk manager first. Only after he’s totally satisfied with the risks associated with a trade, should he then invest his money. Additionally, one must escape from over trading in Forex, as this is a course of action usually followed by traders with no plan.
- This is an essential element of Forex trade money management. Before trading in Forex, the investor must systematically adjust and frame a position chart with either a Forex position size calculator, or his own calculations. After adjusting the pips and minutes chart according to your desired dollar value, you can finalise it and then follow as planned. If your edge is not present don’t trade, but when it’s in your favour, go for it wholeheartedly.
- You must cut short all the activities and plans which are resulting in trading losses. Instead, add on any new plans which will bring more profit, or at least better results.