The most simple strategy based on MBFX and ZigZag candlestick analysis, which was called MBFX ZigZag Trend Reversal System. This high accuracy trading system and strategy most often used for short-term swing trading.
This strategy is based on trading trend reversals.
It requires you to be very patient and calm as confirmed setups are few, but when there is a confirmed set up it will be very profitable most of the time.
6 high accuracy indicators are used for this strategy.
It is very important to make sure that all the indicators are in agreement for a confirmation of a trade, if not then it will reduce your chance of success.
In any market or economic statistic, there is some point, if crossed, which marks the beginning of a change in trend.
These specific price levels exist in all-time series and might be thought of as key pressure points.
The MBFX ZigZag Daily Trend Reversal Points Trading Strategy is based on the fact that any movement is never infinite.
If the price for a few days is moving one direction, someday it will go the other.
That is, if we get bullish candles a few days, it is necessary to wait for a day when a bearish candle is formed on the chart.
In this system, ZigZag Arrow indicator helps you to identify the reversal area. The indicator is REPAINT but no problem. In this system, we have 5 trend filter indicator to confirm the ZigZag Arrow reversal signals.
Yes… of course,
It requires you to be VERY PATIENT and CALM as confirmed setups are few, but when there is a confirmed set up it will be very profitable most of the time.
- Best Time Frames: H4 and Daily
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, EURJYP, GBPJPY
- Moving Average
- Trend Line (Slope Direction Line)
- Signal Trend
- ZigZag Arrow
- MBFX Timing
- Williams’ Percent Range
- ZigZag Arrow aqua color.
- The MBFX Timing indicator is in the OverSold Zone (Below the 30% level) and indicating a green uptrend.
- The Trend Line (Slope Direction Line) indicator is showing a green uptrend.
- Williams’ Percent Range line upward and above -50 level.
- The candle crosses and closes above the 15 SMA up from below.
- ZigZag Arrow red color.
- The MBFX Timing indicator is in the OverBought Zone (Above the 70% level) and indicating a red downtrend.
- The Trend Line (Slope Direction Line) indicator is showing a red downtrend.
- Williams’ Percent Range line downward and below -50 level.
- The candle crosses and closes below the 15 SMA down from above.
- Setting the TP & SL levels is a personal choice.
For me, if I do set an SL, I would normally set my SL at the previous high or low, and I also pay attention to price action.
- It’s also very important to monitor price action.
Sometimes there will be a big fast move with the current candle shooting through the SMA, in that case, I wouldn’t wait for the current candle to close, and I would enter straight away to catch the rest of the move.
This strategy works and I encourage you guys to try this strategy and share your results.