Trend Direction Force Index Trading System – Trading with the trend is trading with the flow and every trader wants to know how to identify trends and determine their relative strength.
It’s what allows us to trade with momentum rather than against it, which in turn increases the odds of a favorable outcome.
Identifying what the current trend is for beginning traders can sometimes be a difficult process, which is why I thought I would share this simple method (Trend Direction Force Index Trading System) with you today.
The trading system is very easy to use to identify the market trends and determine their relative strength.
Trading with the trend is trading with the flow.
When the prevailing trend is up, why would you want to look for short entries when buying might result in much smoother trades?
Many amateur traders, even when facing a long lasting trend that has been going on for months, can’t stop trying to predict reversals, whereas they could have made so much more money by simply joining the trend.
I’ll show you how to use Blip Bloop “market trend” Indicator to determine trend direction.
- Trend is up (BUY Only) when the candles flow above the blue color Blip Bloop indicator line.
- Trend is down (SELL Only) when the candles flow below the red color Blip Bloop indicator line.
It’s very simple and easy…
By the time you finish practicing how to use Blip Bloop indicator, you will have a firm understanding of trend characteristics as well as when to know whether to look for a continuation of the current trend or an imminent breakdown.
The Trend Direction Force Index “momentum” Indicator is an indicator that you could use to determine the direction of the trend and for the strength as well.
The Trend Direction Force Index Indicator comes with three color lines:
- The Blue color line that tells you the strength of the Up Trend (BUY Only)
- The Red color line tells you the strength of the Down Trend (SELL Only)
- The Gray color line tells you the weak market
Take a look at the example below
Determining the strength of a trend doesn’t need to be a complex operation.
Something as simple as the Trend Direction Force Index techniques discussed above are all you need to gauge whether a trend is likely to continue or break down.
This is the best technical trading strategy for day trading and swing trading. This system is designed to make trading easier for the average person and professional trader, and see a real market picture to help you to be a Super Successful Forex Trader.
- Best Time Frames: H1, H4 , and Daily
- Recommended Currency Pair: GBPUSD, EURUD, USDCAD, USDJPY
- Trend Direction Force Index
- Blip Bloop
- Signal Trend
- Trend is up (BUY Only) : the candles flow above the blue color Blip Bloop indicator line.
- The Trend Direction Force Index is Blue color line (tells you that the trend is strong up)
- Blue dots line MKNC indicator above red dots line
- Trend is down (SELL Only) : the candles flow below the red color Blip Bloop indicator line.
- The Trend Direction Force Index is red color line (tells you that the trend is strong down)
- Blue dots line MKNC indicator below red dots line
This system is designed to make trading easier and high accuracy.
But, every tool and concept has its advantages and limitations – nothing will work all of the time.
However, it is not necessary that you find a way to achieve a 100% winrate (which will not happen anyway) as long as your winners are bigger than your losses.